[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an Indio anything. Mexican Indian here. Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Tikal Year 482 A.D..gif (359KB, 1074x387px) Image search: [Google]
Tikal Year 482 A.D..gif
359KB, 1074x387px
Ask an Indio anything.

Mexican Indian here. Ask me anything about our backwards dead culture.
>>
Was really Xochitl the first princess converted to Catholicism? Did she marry a Spaniard Noble?
>>
>>78856743
Xochitl is known for inventing Agave sugar, by having her servants boil and dehydrate agave. Are you thinking of La Malinche?
>>
>>78856716
1 are you a manlet?
2 do you hate the spanish?
3 which tribe are you part of?
>>
>>78857133
>1. I'm 5'10 and 155lbs
>2. I don't hate Spaniards. Spanish people are generally nice to Mex Indios as they tend to have a very mild guilt complex over stealing Indio gold. Not cringey as like Anglos do over their ex colonies though, mind you. I do dislike a fair share of Mexican Hispanics although the majority of them are actually mestizo even though they try to highlight their minority Spanish blood.
>3. I'm predominantly Maya (Mam & Yucatec) with some Tepehuan and German admixture.
>>
>>78856716
it was aztecs living there before, right? is it true they were extremely violent and had some fucked up sacrifices almost every month?
>>
>>78857265
Mexico was host to a multitude of Indio groups. The Aztec Empire was a union of several Nahuan kingdoms. They were violent as fuck. Their depravity was largely why the Spanish were able to convince bordering indigenous ethnicities to ally with them. After the defeat of the Nahua the Spaniards simply turned on most of their Indigenous allies. The center of Mexican was made up of Nahuas and various similarly related Chichimeca groups, the North was made up of Chichimeca groups related to American Indians and the South was dominated by peoples of Maya descent and a small amount of Kuna/Central American admixture.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.