[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be asian guy dating an english girl who lives in america

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: p-image-4-55912237.jpg (60KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
p-image-4-55912237.jpg
60KB, 615x409px
>be asian guy dating an english girl who lives in america
>her family is recent british (part french and jewish) descent and lives in america
>went to meet them, most of her older siblings and parents have super-posh accents i see in the movies
>her brothers are all 6'1 good-looking, nice (i'm 5'9 for reference) all of them went to fancy schools and have really privileged jobs as professors/engineers at major companies/law or else does something international like work for the UN or run an NGO
>her parents are super-smart with doctorates/multiple degrees although they aren't super-rich
>meanwhile i have literal war refugee parents who made into the middle class and grew up in a poor city
>never seen this much concentration of privilege and elite status before

have you or did you ever meet really elite people (intellectually elite, top-educated, etc. ) in your country? i kinda felt insecure in that kinda situation although i have wealthier friends who are normal to be around.
>>
>>78856558
>have you or did you ever meet really elite people (intellectually elite, top-educated, etc. ) in your country? i kinda felt insecure in that kinda situation although i have wealthier friends who are normal to be around.

Yeah, I'm related to them. Corporate VPs, Generals, etc. My own sister went to an Ivy League school for undergrad and a top 5 law school. I'm an under achiever to be honest.
>>
>>78856558
she should ditch you imo, you dont look as a good pair to her
>>
>>78856987
yeah i'm the same way, somewhat an underachieve but i make up for it in other ways.

its weird seeing how elite some white americans really are man. i have a few other friends from america that i visited and its quite easy to see how true the WASP stereotype is where everyone strives to get super-degrees or money. owning yachts and shit i didn't believe was true until i saw an actual fucking yacht club thing with hundreds of boats for a barely populated area.

atleast in canada everyone either pretends to be middle class if they are rich most of the time or aspire to be middle/upper-middle class.
>>
>>78856558
>recent british (part french and jewish)
lmao
>>
>>78857017
to be fair they are fairly "middle-class" ish and have stable salaries. nothing fancy like buying mansions and shit, just your typical rich white american family.

i also make up for it because i'm smart enough to hold a good conversation with them about stuff they do.
>>
>>78856558
>be asian
>i have literal war refugee parents
where from?
>>
>>78857171
>recent british

as in directly immigrated from britain. these are common.
>>
>>78857217
southeast asia of a sort.
>>
>>78857245
>making me ask twice
baka
which country tho?
>>
>>78857299
well there's not a lot of countries that had literal war refugees from south east asia circa 1970-1980 but i refuse to answer for privacy reasons.
>>
>>78857341
>but it's acceptable to reveal you have an english gf
fucking muppet
>>
>>78857421
fine.

vietnamese with a possible french rapebaby great-grandparent based on inheriting weird genetics were i look nothing like my family members (get called "white-looking" by my extended relatives, aunts literally bant my mom by saying she cucked my dad with a white guy here, etc.).

its possible due to the family being partly catholic and its somewhat common among catholics to mix up with foreigners.
>>
File: 1503782138460.jpg (379KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1503782138460.jpg
379KB, 1111x597px
>canada
>>be asian guy
>>
>when a nonwhite posts under a supposed white countrys flag
makes me uncomfortable desu
>>
File: nice.gif (1MB, 287x206px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
1MB, 287x206px
>>78857548
all the best m8
enjoy yourself

and no i've never met any elite people.
you lucky bastard
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (34KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
34KB, 500x402px
>>78857548
>>
>>78857698
gave up assuming any poster from any flag is white except for iceland
>>
>>78857720
>even the slightest drop of french blood causes a person to interfere with england in some way
the french are right cheeky bastards
>>
>>78857708
eh i'd rather be around normal middle-class people and have very cheap interests like jogging and hiking and camping since that's the norm here, and they behave rather middle-class and don't have beverly-hills rich people mentality. they still go on expensive as fuck vacations and experience things i've never done but otherwise don't stand out.

still, americans in new-england/northeast are some of the most privileged people and regions i've ever seen. really makes me think how normal people saw their nobility centuries ago.
>>
File: wewuzemperorz.jpg (11KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzemperorz.jpg
11KB, 199x199px
>>78857720
eh to be honest the french fucked alot because they wuz conquerors and we're fairly better looking than most of your other colonials. most of the previous royal family or whatever are literally just white people with some asian background living in france. pic related is one of them.

but they didn't turn the country into people who hate themselves and worship whites like the philippines thank god.
>>
>>78858067
>pic related is one of them.
who?
>>
>>78858277
our ex. royal family in vietnam. my ancestors were literally her ancestors servants and probably slaves/concubines or something else.
>>
>>78858368
google says something else
stop lying cunt
>>
>>78858386
its her linkedin or whatever, i just pulled it up googling random names. she actually has a vietnamese mom who the kid of the last emperor and an italian duke dad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Badoglio,_2nd_Duke_of_Addis_Abeba
>>
>>78856558
My wife's family are all Ivy League NYC area Jews, and they all have jobs in medicine or finance. I have found the secret to Jewish global dominance...

...They work really hard, and they're insecure about reaching anything short of the top tier of success in their respective fields.
>>
>entire thread is evidence britian is once again being played by the baguettes

bravo albion/pierre
>>
>>78858067
Why are filipinos the most pitiful people on the planet?
>>
File: 1503351735735.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1503351735735.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
>mfw blue collar job with master's degree
can't wait to start hanging bankers on lampposts
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.