[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people in my country think skipping breakfast constitutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1479531998695.jpg (52KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1479531998695.jpg
52KB, 492x492px
>people in my country think skipping breakfast constitutes an eating disorder
>>
Breakfast is VERY important
>>
It is.
Why skip the most important meal in the day?
>>
it is though.
frequent meals
small portions
is the key to digestive health
>>
>>78855380
>24/7 insulin pump
kys
>>
>>78855303
>>78855357
0/5 meme
>>
File: teenrobo.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
teenrobo.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
>>78855239
>skipping breakfast constitutes an eating disorder
Now I got astonished by knowing that this concept is shared by citizens in all over the world.
Is there any nation which improve it is mere superstition and could be compensated by any other meal?
>>
>>78855303
>>78855357
>>78855380
provide 1(one) piece of evidence to support this
>>
>>78856577
insulin is what your pancreas makes you dumb cunt.
and eating regularly in small portions ensures that your organism doesnt have to produce large doses of it because your carbohydrate intake is "just enough" to cover the energy needs of your body instead of mass-producing it just to store the rest for later.
>>
>>78855380
What a load of shit. Frequent small meals, which these days are 90% carbohydrates, is like a roller coaster for your system.

>>78857616
>and eating regularly in small portions ensures that your organism doesnt have to produce large doses of it because your carbohydrate intake is "just enough" to cover the energy
Oh fuck off with the broscience.
>needs of your body instead of mass-producing it just to store the rest for later.
That isn't how the metabolism works.
>>
>>78857616
You can easily do with two to four meals a day with no negative effects to your health. There's practically no need to constantly be glucosed up unless you're biking long distance or doing some other activity that needs you to be constantly replenishing your energy. For the rest of us, we'll do just fine on the glucose stored up in our livers plus whatever has been stored in our fatty tissues. You know, just like our bodies were designed to.
>>
>>78857787
>which these days are 90% carbohydrates, is like a roller coaster for your system.
I assumed it's clear that bread is your enemy lmoa
>>
people who don't eat breakfasts are either obese swines or complete skeletors with weak bones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.