[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that Muslims are more Christian than Evangelical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (356KB, 581x621px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
356KB, 581x621px
When did you realize that Muslims are more Christian than Evangelical """"Christians""""?
>>
when i threw myself off a building, cracked my head open and my friend poured acid on it
>>
When they recognized Christ as the son of God and God himself at the same time.
>>
God helps those who help themselves
>>
File: 1339115207788.gif (3MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1339115207788.gif
3MB, 260x146px
>>78845406
>it's another episode of shitflinging between abrahamic cucks
>>
what prideful nonsense
>>
File: 1460509898679.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1460509898679.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
>>78845406
>muzzies only look good compared to a heretical turd like osteen
>>
>>78845406
>Protestants
Maybe if the people of Houston were LGBT they would have helped them
>>
>>78845406
I think evangelicals were known to be money hoarding hypocrite since the 70s. I hope this place isn't contrarian even to defend them.
>>
The average salafist is a better person than the average person who believes in prosperity gospel
>>
>>78845689
I wrote this while eating, excuse any typos.
>>
>>78845406
>Three fucking muslims (out of 1 billion) go around doing good deed, probably just for show
Oh...lookie! Islam iz gud boi nao.

Meanwhile....hundreds of thousands, even millions of them are trying to set the world in flames on a daily basis. Yet, that's nothing for the same fucker who twitted that stupid shit.
>>
>>78845704
>prosperity gospel
The what
>>
>>78845754
Same
>>
>>78845754
>>78845772
>Prosperity theology (sometimes referred to as the prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, or the gospel of success) [A] is a religious belief among some Christians, who hold that financial blessing and physical well-being are always the will of God for them, and that faith, positive speech, and donations to religious causes will increase one's material wealth. Prosperity theology views the Bible as a contract between God and humans: if humans have faith in God, he will deliver security and prosperity.
This is literal, unadulterated textbook paganism
>>
>>78845742
You sound retarded
>>
>>78845406
what the fuck is a "Joel Osteen's $50M megachurch"
what the fuck is a megachurch?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.