[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you let someone implant a chip on you? me: no fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Would you let someone implant a chip on you?

me: no fucking way, even if that give me fucking powers
>>
>>78838440
No because it gives you aids.
>>
>>78838440
>Would you let someone implant a chip on you?
What does it do?
>>
>>78838440
it could do anything
>>
>>78838440
How different from a livestock are you with that thing inside.
>>
>>78838641
Everything regarding RFID, authentifications, and even important data. Think security cards, bank and crypto currencies accounts, ID cards for clearence, etc.
Why would you want it implanted? I don't fucking know, you could carry the thing on a keyring, a necklace, wallet, basically everything. The only pro about it I can think about is that you'll neve lose it or have it stolen.
>>
>>78838440
We are all chipped bro.
>>
>>78838825
*cuts off your fingertip*
>>
>>78838440
Yes. I'll hack this chip and install linux on it.
>>
>>78838951
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>78839091
t. rms

This chip is so small that it can not fit GNU bloatware. Only the Linux + Busybox
>>
>>78838951
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>78839091
is this a meme? i know you're right but why is see this copypaste all the time
>>
>>78839379
/g/'s meme copypasta
Richard Stallman, creator of GNU is a genius autist and /g/ has a love/ridicule relationship with him
>>
>>78839091
Does Argentina like GNU/Linux?
>>
international
>>
>>78839616
It's uncommon since everything has windows and it just werks. I do have an old laptop with shit hardware I installed mint in, just to avoid windows bloat and make it usable to shitpost and watching videos
I'm still a brainlet tho
>>
my government gives childs computers with ubuntu for study
>>
>>78840430
>Ubuntu
May as well use Windows at that point 2bh family.
>>
>>78838440
I used to be all for cybernetically enhancing humans, but when I realized the jews will just be using it to make us more docile and easy to control it just disgusts me. Same thing with designer babies. They'll be smart, strong, and perfectly docile little workers
>>
>>78838440
You have nothing to be afraid of.
You are already gay.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.