[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you go outside shirtless, to water some plants on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1433409006432.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1433409006432.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>when you go outside shirtless, to water some plants on the terrace and the noon sun catches on your unsightly white skin
>it's making you embarrassed and self-conscious

White coloration is unnatural. It's a sign of poor fitness. An animal that can't conceal itself properly, is an easy target. How could something pure white meld against the greens and yellows of the forest, or the natural brown of the earth? Or fade in shadows of the night?
No. White is like a shining beacon, attracting predators and repelling prey. There is a reason there are next to no animals that are white below the Arctic circle.
>>
>>78822751
>when the Turk memes go too far
>>
>>78822806
it's not a meme. can you refute anything I said?
>>
>>78823545
How did whites survive as hunters then. By your logic they should have an evolutionary disadvantage and have simply died out during the days of hunter gatherers
>>
>>78823650
>How did whites survive as hunters then
They didn't. White skin evolved ~8-7000 years ago, well after the birth of agriculture, in fact it was probably a response to it, as people in northern latitudes couldn't get their vitamin D through their meat based diet anymore after switching to farming.

Also take notice how both military and hunters in the 21th century all wear camo clothing and paint their faces to hide their pig skin, because the prey/enemy can easily spot it in the forest.
>>
this is why we Gypsies are superior beings
>>
>>78823856
Are you a soldier or something? Have you ever even been in a forest?

Anyway why dont you tan then? Just walk around shirtless for 15-20 minutes a day for a month and you'll be pretty tanned.
>>
>>78823925
Funny you should say that. The very sun that gives our planet life, and nourishes humanity, also burns white skin like fire, forcing pigskins during the day to cower in the shadows like vampires, and if they must venture outside, to hide their skin with fabrics.
It also causes skin damage, and cancer. Sure, go ahead and walk outside why don't you. Besides, not everyone can tan.

White skin was a mutation. A regression. Devolution, really. It robbed people of their ability to walk in the sun. To be a part of nature.
>>
>>78824229
Oh it was bait all along. Damn I feel bad for falling for it now.

>if they must venture outside, to hide their skin with fabrics
Personally I just put on sunscreen if im spending extensive time in the sun.
>>
File: sunblock.gif (981KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
sunblock.gif
981KB, 500x251px
>>78824280
>being forced to use a 20th century inventions to gain something that every other race has by default

By using sunblock you're basically just turning yourself black for a couple of hours. This is why white skin is inferior.
>>
>>78824410
Okay well good for them I'm just making do with what I have.
>>
White skin has great modern sexual selection advantage. Evolutionary jackpot.
>>
stop making these shit thread you worthless virgin neet peasant
>>
File: f02dce_6009803.jpg (292KB, 1200x702px) Image search: [Google]
f02dce_6009803.jpg
292KB, 1200x702px
>>78824469
You should try to find a nice Nubian girl with beautiful ebony skin and let her wash your imperfections away in her uterus.

>>78824484
>White skin has great modern sexual selection advantage.
Where? surely not in Europe
>>
>>78822751
Based hun man telling it how it is
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.