[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >cashier in a very popular tourist destination >greek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1489988201067.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489988201067.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>be me
>cashier in a very popular tourist destination
>greek family comes through with a cart full of products
>they start to walk out the door without paying
>i tell them they need to pay the money they owe for what they were given
>they start screaming about how I'm discriminating against them and targeting them unfairly
>say they're just going to leave america
>they leave the store without paying
>my wallet went missing
>mfw
>>
>>78817545
albanian diaspora in the usa
jealous of greeks
>>
>>78817545
And you didn't try to stop them wow you fucking BETA
>>
>>78817560
the family voted to leave without paying their debts and their was nothing i could do to stop it
>>
>>78817564
THERE*
>>
>>78817564

Duh, take a gun and shoot them
>>
>>78817609
Yeah, it doesn't actually work like the NRA is deluding these guys to believe.
>>
>>78817564
Holy shit thats legitimately beta as fuck dude.
I don't consider myself some high test fucking chad or anything, but if someone did that to me I'd try to stop them in a civil manner even if they were the type to cause fights and even if they were far stronger than me.

You couldn't stop a greek family lmao, dude, stealing like that is not normal anywhere, those people are scum and you should have ran to them and took their shit. Whats the worst that could happen? Is the greek dad going to punch you? Would that be so unbearably horrible?
>>
>>78818495
IT'S A GREEK PAY DENBTS JOKE YOU FUCKING MONTENIGGER MOVE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING PARENTS HOUSE
>>
Im a Greek.
Americans are subhumans
>>
>>78818602
ezt elbasztad
>>
>>78818520
ah, very funny, very funny
*walks away*
>>
>>78818520
So you're saying OP never happened? That make you a liar you know.
>>
>>78817545
why did you make up that story? To make the greeks look bad?
America that is mean
>>
>>78818709
>>78819798
this is called banter you retards
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.