[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are (((they))) so prominent in pushing the globalist agenda?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0325.jpg (138KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
138KB, 816x404px
Why are (((they))) so prominent in pushing the globalist agenda? If a true internationalist were educated enough on (((them))) would they turn into an outer nationalist?
>>
Let's be real here. The Jews are evil or no?
>>
File: 1493888547358.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493888547358.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>>/pol/
>>
下げる
通報
>>
>>78816316
You must be (((them)))

(`・ω・´)
>>
>>78816345
fuck off and go back to /r/pol faggot
>>
What's wrong with globalism?
>>
>>78816394
Kike shill gtfo 4chan

>>78816394
The Jews are going to dominate the globe
>>
File: 1503613616141.jpg (150KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1503613616141.jpg
150KB, 890x876px
>>78816437
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (42KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
42KB, 657x527px
>>78816457
DELET

You are part of ((them)))

GOOD GOY
>>
>>78816242
>>>reddit.com/r/thedonald
>>
>>78816242
I'm an internationalist.
I have also read all the stuff about jews, seen plenty of "evidence", tons of articles, documentaries, all of the /pol/ bullshit.

And it's nothing more than a retarded conspiracy theory.
The only evidence that exists to support it has either been debunked, or there is no proof that it actually has any affect on the stuff it claims to affect.

The best example of this is the Rothchilds guy saying that he controls the British kingdom. That quote may be true, but it's absolute bullshit, if it was true the king/queen would've executed him.

It's absolutely absurd that people believe that Jews have influence in every aspect of every culture on the planet since the fucking medieval ages, not only is that absurd, but it's humanly impossible.

However, it is helped along by Jewish people pretending that they do have power, but it's the equivelent of a fucking 9th court judge claiming he has power in the U.S. federal system. While he may have some power, he is not influential.

>>78816277
There not any more evil than any other group of humans in history.
>>
>>78816577
>There not any more evil than any other group of humans in history.
Aaah, if I had a cent for every time the buddhists have been expelled from cities and kingdoms.
Pretty sure I wouldn't reach almost 2€
>>
>>78816673
so they've been expelled over a 100 times?
thanks for proving my point even further
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.