[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting university this year for a degree in computer science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1503747255763.png (268KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503747255763.png
268KB, 750x750px
>starting university this year for a degree in computer science
>am already 24 years old
>will be 28 when I finish
is there even a point to doing this? I feel its too late for me to attend university
wont employers look at my age and reject me
>>
just lie about your age idiot
>>
>>78815793
no don't been an idiot, just get internships. It's just work, something most people do their whole lives. CS can be pretty lucrative

plenty of people find their actual careers later than they expect in life
>>
>>78815852
nice normie advice, people my age by now who finished university are making big bucks

>>78815841
they'll find out
>>
>>78815867
normie advice would be that if you didn't start college at eighteen and finish it at twenty-two your whole life is ruined and you may as well become a drug addict
>>
>>78815867
>they'll find out
they can't base hiring decisions on your age officially though, if they do you can meme them
>>
>>78815900
but that's true advice

my life is over, I'm 4-5 years behind
>>
>>78815946
it's really not a big deal but if you're such an emotional little smeez that you can't handle this then maybe you should just kill yourself
>>
>>78815973
Hahaha nice
>>
dude, no one cares about the age of a software developer, they just want you to write code

go for it
>>
>>78815973
nice normie advice norman

>>78816075
that's not how it works here
>>
>>78816084
then move elsewhere or work remotely
there's too much of a need for software developers, you get to choose
>>
>>78815793
You're right, you should just become a NEET for the rest of your life and cry everyday because you made the mistake of not entering in college when you were 19.
>>
>>78815793
Pretty sure the high-entry level for jobs is because the gov makes it expensive to hire, and hard to fire.
>>
>computer science
jesus, could you be any more of a boring cookie cutter bugman? that's reddit: the degree.
>>
>>78815793
that implies you'll finish it
>>
the truth is that if you are over 17 when you enter college you are doomed to be a failure
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.