[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to choose, would you rather trust your life to someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: india vs pakistan.jpg (57KB, 626x354px) Image search: [Google]
india vs pakistan.jpg
57KB, 626x354px
If you had to choose, would you rather trust your life to someone from India or Pakistan?
>>
>>78812404
Pakistan
>>
>>78812404
I'd end my life
>>
paki qts are more beautiful.
>>
>>78812404
From my experience with the educated diaspora I've met. Pakistanis are much more willing to admit to their country's faults compared to India. While Indians are always arrogant.
>>
>>78814915
so probably Pakistan
>>
>>78812404
india, but not punjabi
>>
>>78814915
Exactly.

Pakistan is better, but just barely
>>
>>78812404
Pakistan of course they love me
>>
India cause bollywood is quite entertaining, i've seen a film from there and i was quite entertained
the effects and edition were garbage tho but it was entertaining
>>
>>78812404
India, fuck Pakistan
>>
>>78812404

I would think about it, but if things go wrong then I'll kill myself.
>>
>>78814915
>India #1
>Indians superior intellect
>Super power 2020
>>
>>78812404
india
>>
>>78812404
India
>>
>>78814915
I've noticed the exact same thing. I don't understand why though. Pakis don't care but if you criticize India they get really really triggered

Same thing to a lesser extent with China.
>>
India
>>
>>78818668
kek'd
>>
>>78812404
I'll kill myself
>>
>>78812404
Indian.

Indians are cowards, they won't cheat you or fuck you over.

Pakis are deceitful and liars, they know god will forgive them.
>>
>>78818862
Nah, Indians and Pakis are basically the same people.
>>
>>78814915
Aren't there shitton of Indians working in nice part of USA like silicon valley and shit? Shouldn't them be pretty nice if they have enough education to climb such social ladders?
>>
>pakistani sees me as kuffar filth
>indians are desperate to befriend but not very clued up on social cues

so the latter is obviously preferable
>>78818889
i think they are really diverse places in themselves.
the pakistanis are quite different to the indians here.

but then sikh indians are quite different to hindu indians and there seems to be even more divisions
>>
>>78812404
the UK
>>
>>78818889
that's true ethnically speaking but culture wise, hindus are complete cowards, you can make them do anything, they're honest to a fault because of it, basically if you're white, indians worship you

pakis on the other hand are muslim, very deceitful and treacherous, god will forgive them is what they believe
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.