[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm honestly tired of the Irish aren't white jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I'm honestly tired of the Irish aren't white jokes as a descendant of the Irish myself I find it irresponsible and frankly quite mean. The Irish are some of the hardest working whites in the world they never complained, they never asked for gibes, they don't want affirmative action now because of how other whites treated them in the past we became the perfect settlers worked hard and made the societies we lived in some of the greatest places in the world to be. To make fun of the Irish is wrong and you should be fucking ashamed!

I'm just so damn sick of seeing that hate the Irish receive around this board and the world it's like you want to alienate us from being your friends.
>>
Stop being papists and drunks
>>
It's the silliest shit ever, in those hate/love/homeland meme threads Ireland is always green, always. It's literally the most beloved country in the world.
>>
>>78796551
t.anglo
Chin up Australia bro, only the eternal anglo hates us.
>>
>>78796640
Drunken delusions of an irish kang
>>
>>78796640
I guess I can be made fun of for being a heritage fag but I feel connected to Irish people more then any others in the world and they don't deserve the hate.
>>
>>78796778
Why would anyone wanna be a dirty WH*TE?
>>
>>78796716
>Irish stereotypes
Drunk
Potato
Fair hair

>Burger stereotypes
Fat
Ugly
Stupid
Loud
Arrogant
Did I mention fat?
Plastic paddy-ing constantly
>>78796778
Aussies are good lads. Thanks for the kind words.
>>
File: brit neighbour.jpg (18KB, 435x315px) Image search: [Google]
brit neighbour.jpg
18KB, 435x315px
>>78796264
>they never complained
They complain continually. You're doing it now for fuck's sake

>they never asked for gibes,
They asked for their own country, the ultimate gibe
>>
>>78797136
What's your deal with them, you wanna be bros? Did you only sorta colonize them? No one seems to understand your relationship, im not sure if you two even do.
>>
>>78797229
If it weren't for your lot sticking your nose in and meddling in the 90s we would probably have a good relationship right now
>>
>>78797425
Dude im sorry we are dumb as fuck about foreign affairs over here, what did we do now?
>>
File: white_btfo8.png (743KB, 874x554px) Image search: [Google]
white_btfo8.png
743KB, 874x554px
>>78796264
irish not white? who told you that?
>>
>>78797548
Literally everyone in the 19/18th century.
>>
>>78797588
explain this meme then. did you learn it from /pol/? i am 1/4 irish btw
>>
File: irish not white.jpg (53KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
irish not white.jpg
53KB, 600x326px
>>78797632
No, I'm not mentally retarded so I don't go to /pol/. See pic related. Whites in the 18th century actually thought the Irish were related directly to Africans. They were not considered white.
>>
>>78797484
When Clinton met with Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness in the early 90s it basically legitimised hardline sectarianism to everyone in Northern Ireland. The aim was to reach a peace but it had the opposite effect. It was the same terrible mistake the UK government had made in sanctioning the paras.
The violence hasn't actually gone anywhere, it's just that now it's such an utter mess and a massive powder keg that no one wants to think about it and pretends it doesn't exist
>>
>>78797985
Well at least we were well intentioned I guess.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.