[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Britain was the best when it came to culture? Remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: union jack.png (13KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
union jack.png
13KB, 1280x640px
Remember when Britain was the best when it came to culture? Remember when the British Empire used to rule the world? Remember when London was beautiful, safe and clean? Remember when the British people had an international reputation of being a classy, polite tea drinking people?

What went so wrong? Why did they do this to themselves?
>>
>>78769160
Ask the USA about blowing up the British Empire.
>>
>Remember when Britain was the best when it came to culture?
when?
>Remember when London was beautiful, safe and clean?
when?
>Remember when the British people had an international reputation of being a classy, polite tea drinking people?
when?
>>
File: DH6N3eOXkAAfQBe.jpg (80KB, 634x527px) Image search: [Google]
DH6N3eOXkAAfQBe.jpg
80KB, 634x527px
ignorant yank
>>
>>78769305
Is that review brah on the left?
>>
I think they were so, when I was 13 or so, in my head.
>>
Besides ruling the world none of this was ever true. Our culture was never all that, London was a dirty shithole in Victorian times and we have always had the class system divide
>>
>London was always dirty shithole
>watch actual archive footage of london
>looks beautiful and clean

hmmmm
>>
>>78769584
London is full of wonderful architecture and monuments. British culture saw names like Shakespeare and Holst. Some of your achievements include Newton's studies on gravity, optics and Calculus. Even Jeremy Clarkson's car reviews can be considered an example of good culture.
>>
>>78769622
There were teams of people who cleaned up horse shit every night. Any stains left wouldn't show up on old cameras.
>>
It was the US that played a huge part in ending it m8.
>>
>>78769846
>It was the US that played a huge part in ending it m8.

This. The US destroyed European Empires to make them weaker relative to the US.
>>
>>78769160
ask your own fucking leaders you cumstain, it was their fault
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.