[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hong Kong has never gotten around to standardizing addresses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 16634326947_e5ddc66fc5_h.jpg (843KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
16634326947_e5ddc66fc5_h.jpg
843KB, 1600x1067px
>Hong Kong has never gotten around to standardizing addresses. This means that there is no standard form for the HK addresses formats. There is also no standard form for HK street names in English and Chinese as there is no standard transliteration in HK for either Mandarin or Cantonese.
What the fug.
>>
>>78742906
send help

not by mail tho
>>
>>78742906
>>78743561
when i was a kid i thought singapore was a small city in china but hongkong was an independent state
>>
File: Robert-Green-after-the-ga-006.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Green-after-the-ga-006.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>>78742906

It really is a liberal utopia

>tfw want so badly to go to Hong Kong and larp Blade Runner

Is the food good in HK?
>>
isn't this type of thing common in asia?

thought in korea and japan the biggest building on the block gets an address, and then everything else is two buildings to the right of _
>>
File: japmap-housenum.jpg (35KB, 448x355px) Image search: [Google]
japmap-housenum.jpg
35KB, 448x355px
>>78743748
Most houses in Japan have addresses, but the numbering is simply ridiculous
>>
>>78743830
that is dumb as fuck, how the fuck did anyone find anything before GPS was invented?
>>
>>78743924
The later numbers probably belong to newer buildings and they didn't want to renumber the old buildings.
>>
>>78744133
This.
The buildings are numbered in the order in which they are built.
There tends to be a set order, with the houses in the middle of each side of the block having the lowest numbers.
>>
>>78744133
This would be dumb as fuck. Here in Italy it's like this
>1-2
>building gets built inbetween
>1-1A-2
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.