[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is South America more violent than Africa while more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why is South America more violent than Africa while more than 1 billion niggers live in Africa ?
>>
>>78741379
you afraid whitey?
>>
Because wars don't count in the murder rate, see Syria, and likewise, murder rate doesn't count as countries in conflict. Except for Mexico, we count in both because fuck Mexico.
>>
>>78741379
Because Blacks are more civilized.
>>78741436
Yeah, cause Africa is just one giant war zone.
>>
Black people are only violent, permanently unhappy garbage when they're living in urban environments. Get outside of the post-colonial slums and Africa suddenly has working families and well functioning ethnic groups. And don't forget low/no drug use and drinking.
>>
>>78741470
Most of it really is
>>
>>78741470
>Yeah, cause Africa is just one giant war zone.
well...
>>
>>78741379
Simple. Aftricans are too busy looking for food and water. They're also too stupid to form large communities/civilizations where crime occurs
>>
>>78741379
non meme I'm not sure it is that much more peaceful, I think in at least what concerns some countries the way they report data is deficient and that would seem to be the case for the Congo and much of central Africa, even in West Africa tho a lot of people live in conditions which would hardly be conducive to accurate record keeping. In South Africa, one of the relatively more developed sub-Saharan nations reported violence is in fact worse than in Mexico.

A second factor may be drugs, much of the transit countries, say in the Mahgreb, simply turn a blind eye in terms of enforcement and Europe is far from pushing as aggressively against their criminal organizations as Americans do against the cartels in Latin America. It leads to a more stable situation and less infighting amongst criminals for traffic routes and power positions.

Also, one sad note to make here is the world doesn't seem to care as much about Africa, rural Africa is difficult to understand culturally and linguistically and there's less relations with outsiders, so we don't really what's going on ina lot of places other than a vague sense that there's poverty and disease. Mexico and Central/South America would be good comparisons, Americans care more about Mexico so violence here gets displayed very openly in the media even tho it's actually far worse in Brazil and Colombia. For nations like Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras coverage is even less despite their having it the worst.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.