[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the fact that my ancestors (White Brits) were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1503661969321.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503661969321.png
22KB, 633x758px
How do I deal with the fact that my ancestors (White Brits) were basically the ultimate bad guys of history?
>>
Spend the rest of our life giving back to the communities your ancestors destroyed.
>>
Get over it. That's what I did.
>>
>>78739351
t. Giancolo Exarchopolous
>>
>>78739351
> were basically the ultimate bad guys of history?
So your ancestors were (((white))) brits?
>>
>>78739351
>my ancestors (White Brits)

But your ancestors were Irish criminals, which is why they were exiled?
>>
>>78739351
ANGL* CRIMINAL!!!!
>>
>>78739351
that's not true, though. and I would happily accept it if it was true
>>
>>78739351
Realise that there is no such thing as good or bad.
>>
>>78739351
by not giving a fuck about your ancestry except their food and music like most normal people
>>
Remember the fact that ancestors were clione and had tentacles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tyu4hqmxjk
>>
>>78739411
>>78739417
Huh?? How is invading foreign lands for just conquest, genociding natives, stealing everything you can and intentionally ruining millions of lives through drug addiction just for profit not completely unarguably evil?
>>
>>78741097
haha non-whites got BTFO I love my history now!
>>
Compared to the Dutch, Portugese, Spanish, Belgians and French we wuz saints.
So one way of looking at it is 'at least it was us'.
>>
>>78741173
Have the muzzies been teaching you the magic of whataboutism
>>
>>78741214
>whataboutism
I'm not using hyperbole. We wuz saints in comparison.
>>
>>78741262
What did they do that was so much worse than what I described? >>78741097
>>
>>78739351
>most powerful ethnicity in the world
>still complains
Kys
>>
>>78741367
t. chang

>>78741392
>most powerful ethnicity in the world
s-senpai noticed me :3
>>
>>78739351
Embrace it.

Have the movies not taught you that we make really good bad guys.

British villainy is best villainy.
>>
>>78741403
lmao couldn't point out a single thing and just ad homs

I think the next step is denying all evidence and asking for proofs
>>
>>78741504
I was going to describe the final step but this >>78741496 is pretty much it
>>
>>78739351
If you were born from an irrelevant civilization you'd complain that you're irrelevant. If you were born in another european country like me you'd complain that you stopped being relevant centuries ago. Stfu honestly, you're born british literally the number 1, your language is the lingua franca, no one dares to makes fun of your history, your origin country made the greatest and most accomplishments, end your life if you're not happy
>>
>>78741596
Your ancestors also cucked almost every other contemporary empires I mean how alpha is that
Literally chucking the french language forever and you complain because you're the "bad guy" or something
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.