[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some non-arab muslims like Turks and Iranians hate Arabs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: thinker.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Why do some non-arab muslims like Turks and Iranians hate Arabs?

How can you hate the race of the Prophet?
>>
>>78734190
>How can you hate the race of the Prophet?

A lot of white nationalist/neo-nazi's happen to be Christian and Jesus Christ if he was real or not, was a semetic-jew and Neo-Nazi's hate jews.

Wierd
>>
>>78734302
Jesus was ultimate anti-Jew
>>
>>78734190
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>78734190
cuz we have different version of isl*m
>>
>>78734866
Is the prophet a Turk in yours?
>>
>>78734190
Ir*nians are shia subhumans
>>
>>78735383
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengrism
>>
Mohammed (pbuh) wasnt an arab, they killed im "someone from a different land" in arabic. He was most likely Anatolian or assyrian, he even said that arabs are the most savage inhumane people on earth and they needed to be freed
>>
>>78736300
literally a braindead cracker
>>78734190
first: no one cares about race in other parts of the world because we're not amerimutts
second: it's pretty easy to hate arabs
>>
>>78736343
shut the fuck up retarded turk go suck some atashirk dick
>>
>>78734302
FPBP
>>
This thread is very American thread because I heard they unironically believe that Jesus was American.
>>
>>78734327
Objectively he wasn't, he preached to Jews. It was Peter and Paul who preached to Romans and by extension Western Europeans.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.