[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You have skills and you can move anywhere in the world >Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: aquafresh-fresh-26499887.png (162KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
aquafresh-fresh-26499887.png
162KB, 500x499px
>You have skills and you can move anywhere in the world
>Be me
>Successful
>I could literally in my early 30s move out of the US and go live in some other country become ingrained in the culture
>Marry a local and enjoy my life that way
>>
>>78731903
Why are you want to move out US?
>>
>>78732959
To start a different life/journey

I have money and can move anywhere to make a new life for myself

Not sure if it is worth it
>>
change for sake of change is bad
>>
>>78733129
i wish you good luck friend, which country you want to choose first?
>>
>>78733564
I;m not going to do it

>>78733159
This guy is right, moving overseas wont fix my current problems

I need to deal with it and stop focusing on negative shit, need to learn to enjoy life here and now. Moving to another country isn't going to make me happy, I am going to visit though and probably spend a few years traveling twice a year to Europe/Asia/Canada etc...
>>
>>78731903
There aren't really any countries that are suitable in Europe that aren't flooding with "refugees", I honestly think the world has gone to shit.
>>
>>78733129
that's exactly what i did. but as an american, it would be a lot harder for you because most likely you are going to downgrade your lifestyle. there is literally no place better than the us if you have the means and you say you do.
>>
>>78733713
I don't know what to do anymore

I don't know how to find a reason to live

>Be me
>Spent years studying for a field
>Become successful after years of being in this industry
>Currently over 95k salaried
>1.5 months of vacation time
>I am alone, single and have nobody since I moved to another state for my business.,.
>>
>>78733713

Well, that would probably depend on where in the US you're from. Pretty sure it's better to live in a northern European country than the deep south in general.
>>
>>78734042
possible. but like i said if you have the means you have options. it is not like there are no rich people in the deep south. florida (for the most part) is considered deep south but there are lots of wealthy retirees living there. i am sure northern europe is a great place except for high taxes.
>>
>>78734041
yes this is tough. if you feel lonely, no money in the world can fix that. in theory it is possible that people from 1st world countries would be willing to accept the challenges of living in a 3rd world cunt if that could help them fix their personal life. i've known some people like that in the past. but i think most prefer the opposite and would rather hook up with a mail order bride and bring her to the us rather than moving to her cunt. or another option, travel there, take your time, find your true love and bring her home. hey if anything you can be an english teacher!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.