[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go to Belgium for reasons >arrive in Brussels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: oh for fucks sake.gif (413KB, 281x199px) Image search: [Google]
oh for fucks sake.gif
413KB, 281x199px
>be me
>go to Belgium for reasons
>arrive in Brussels
>there are shitskins and nigs every-fucking-where
>ads are either in French, in English or in no-one-gives-about-that-poor-German-copycat-language
>communication is fucking impossible with people because they might try to speak several languages but they aren't good enough a single one of them
>walking in the streets looking around when suddenly shitskins dealing drugs in fucking broad daylight
>police patrol cars always wee wee-ing and going here and there, often crossing one another
>at some point, near the Grand Place, I see policemen gathering, putting on bulletproof vests and running towards a certain place
>heavily armed military dudes come following soon after
>few minutes later, a FUCKING SUPPORT CHOPPER also appears above the city heading towards the aforementioned place
>civilians around are unfazed
>"what the fuck? Is this some kind of battlefront or something?"
>the food is shit
>no cultural identity whatsoever
You might shit a lot on French people but it's not like you can talk with your situation. this has to be the worst experience in another country I've ever had, I was almost expecting a bomb to go off and kill me when I was in the city center. Jesus Christ.
>>
Your first mistake was going to Brussels. We keep telling everyone it's shit yet you retards keep on visiting Brussels anyway. Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>78731078
What are you?
A 12yo swede middleschooler?
>>
Dubs and I fap desu
>>
>>78731078
i was in london this year, out of 100 immigrants and nig nogs i saw 1 englihmen, and there was a gang of arabs at camden town brawling between themselves on broad daylight pushing themselve onto people that were walking by trying to get them into fight, police sirens every fking 2 minutes, i swore myself never ever to go to that shitplace of city, i feel sorry for all the spaniards that have to work and live there, its the worst place in europe its like an african township
>>
People think London or Paris are bad, but Brussels is a whole new level. It's simply not a european city anymore.
>>
>>78731078
Belgium is a buffer between the catholic and protestant worlds, a joke non-country. It should have been a moat instead.
>>
>>78731301
how does Berlin compare to those places? I was in Berlin and heard mostly English instead of German but haven't been in Brussels or Paris
>>
I seriously hope for a ethnical cleansing war in europe, we cant have niggers walking around saying they re europeans, or arabs or wherever the cave is where they come from, they slowly turn europe into africa/middle east by outbreeding the local population
>>
>>78731301
All whites left Brussels years ago. Thank god the disease hasn't spread much outside of Brussels yet (except for Antwerpen). There are barely any non-whites in my city.
>>
>>78731255
I can relate, London was the first place where I saw people wearing burqas. The city is full of hipsters, moors and niggers, I'd never seen anything like that before. The Thames was fucking stinky too (and brown as if it was welcoming the pakis).
Other smaller english cities were much better I must say.
>>
>>78731352
>I was in Berlin and heard mostly English instead of German
I was actually discussing this with my wife today, but in the context of Sweden. Given how by 2040, Sweden will be minority Swedish will people bother learning Swedish? English will probably be the lingua franca of western Europe, just like it is in western Africa.
>>
Thanks to god in 2 years afer the brexit they leave and take all thos shitskins with them, no more free walking around for those nignogs without visa
>>
>>78731352
Berlin is a much better state because they have less Africans.

Turks and Syrians are bad but North-Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans are on another level, they are awful. Berlin has more of the latter, Paris/Brussels have more of the latter.
>>
>>78731383
>I seriously hope for a ethnical cleansing war in europe, we cant have niggers walking around saying they re europeans, or arabs or wherever the cave is where they come from, they slowly turn europe into africa/middle east by outbreeding the local population

It will be difficult. There are still blacks in India, hundreds of years after being imported there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug
>>
>>78731352
Berlin is god tier in comparison
>>
>>78731241
roll
>>
>>78731478
Hitler showed us it is possible, i have no problem with immigration from white countries or christian states, that is something we share in common, but a fking nigger or a stupid durkadurka arab hell the fk no
>>
>>78731465
North africans are a fucking terrible plague, subsaharans here are just poor as rats, wandering from one place to another in their colorfull clothes and speaking broken spanish while selling fake trainers on the street. They are not a problem at all. What do they do on Europe.
>>
>>78731352
Brussels and Paris are literally the niggerest cities in the West (after American cities) so take a wild guess.
>>
the only thing immigration is good for is getting a good foootball team 2bh. belgium would still be scotland tier without all the muzzies and africans.

probably a price worth paying 2bh
>>
>>78731429
Sweden will be the first to fall, once the muslims gain mayority and start represent themselves in the parliament, im pretty sure sweden will turn into a islamic state, followed by netherlands, belgium and england
>>
>>78731465
Why are north africans so bad? If you count greeks and albanians as whites, the only non white people in my life that I've met is a tanzanian in greek and 2 immigrants from Tahiti in France
>>
>>78731628
I would say France comes after Sweden. Look at those birth rates, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>78731615
>the only thing immigration is good for is getting a good foootball team 2bh.
What's the point of having a football team representing you if it's filled with foreigners?
>>
>>78731668
>thaiti
>in france
Stanis pls, its a colony, ppl from there are supposed to be dark skinned
>>
>>78731668
Islam, inbreeding, severely retarded and genetically prone to violence.
Plus they gangbang donkeys and sheeps in Morocco, so you can imagine.
>>
>>78731615
same for France, England
>>
File: white french football players.jpg (282KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
white french football players.jpg
282KB, 1024x768px
>>78731615
Look at this, and this represents your country

jesus fking chrst
>>
>>78731668
Take all the bad things from Islam and all the bad things from Africa and combine them into one people.

Not only are many of them drug fiends and dealers, but they manage to simultaneously be Islamic extremists. So they do all the bad things blacks do (steal, rob, deal drugs) yet also manage to be extremists in Islam.

They also just don't work. Turks at least get shitty kebab shops.
>>
File: 1500112269872.jpg (23KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1500112269872.jpg
23KB, 248x189px
>>78731824
>that nigger 2
>>
we can cry in this forum all we want, its nothing we can stop anymore without a holocaust
>>
>>78731078
That's very racist
Diversity is our strenght and European culture doesn't exist.
>>
>>78731956
how abouot you take a flight back where your parents came from and try to strenghten them
>>
>>78731948
> nothing we can stop anymore without a holocaust
If you stop housing and feeding these beasts, they will chimp out. If they chimp out, you can deport them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNwtbFCJvqY
>>
BTW France is much worse in that regard. It has almost 6 fucking million muzzies and they're all spread out throughout France from North to South, shitting babies at a higher rate than ever. Now we have muzzies too, yet definitely not as many per capita, and all gathered up in Brussels so I guess we're better off. I'll always make sure to bring this up when Brussels is talked about, just to put things into perspective. SO fuck off OP and lemme shitalk France if I feel like it
>>
>>78731255
I had a much worse experience in London.
>>
>>78732025
our goverment does, we dont. Not one european country has a deportation law where they can mass deport people, why do you think so many of them live in camps or on the street and see criminality their only escape from misery?

Al goverments do here i deny them documents and give them 20 days to leave the country without any follow up and nothing, and thats past those 20 days they end up in the street or try apply under another identity again and again
>>
>>78731078
Dont make fun of our language kike
>>
>>78732007
i cant split in 4 four parts
>>
>>78732265
You can go to Brazil to join your fellow turbo-mutts.
>>
>>78732027
France is indeed SHIT t b h.
I love when they get cocky here. I just see them drinking their beers, all red like crabs talking about how poor is Spain, and I imagine for a moment what they have to bear in their homeland. Big empty churches used by tourists and streets full of niggers, their daughters "studying" on Nice aka getting raped...
Hell, even my most polite friend has told me that Marseille is the worst shithole he has been to. He didn't leave the main street more than once because he feared moors.
>>
>>78732133
We deported quite a lot under Sarkozy tbqh
>>
>>78732335
aw hell no , at least i dont live in a red state how long till u join the warsaw pact ?
>>
>>78732350
Nice is white as fuck yknow, it's way too expensive for arabs
>>
Don't go to Brussels anon. The Walloons totally ruined that city because they preferred Arabs from the Maghreb over native Flemish citizens.

Wallonia and Brussels are commie shitholes. Come to Flanders
>>
>>78732601
Nice is very beautiful and indeed expensive but far from white. I don't know how they afford living there but apparently it's possible.
>>
>>78732757
I mean, I've only been there for like a day, but I can probably count on 2 hands the number of arabs I saw there
>>
>>78731824
>the only white is the goalkeeper
>the last player that meets the ball vs the attacker
>behind him, defeat looms

an accurate analogy to Europe.
>>
>>78732821
I like this.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.