[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a half sister who is 11 years younger then me >blonde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493174542005.jpg (40KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
1493174542005.jpg
40KB, 558x558px
>have a half sister who is 11 years younger then me
>blonde hair (but brown eyes)
>gonna brainwash her to love me
>my dad is old as fuck and will pass in a few years
>I'll be THE male figure in her life and eventually convince her to marry me
>will never have to be worry about getting a gf

Is this full proof? Only problem is I'll be 29 when she is 18 so I have to wait awhile.
>>
>>78715628

Don't wait faggot, you can do it now... Totally normal
>>
>>78715674
I can't my dad will kick my ass if I try.
>>
>>78715628
>>gonna brainwash her to love me
Do explain to me the difference between that and the general act of falling in love.
>>
>>78715731
While they're young they are confused and will always remember what you do when you're young (I saw it an incest movie where the sister had an obsession with her brother because of what he did for her when they were young)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500514764056.jpg (16KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500514764056.jpg
16KB, 512x512px
Australians really try to uphold being the most disgusting country on earth
>>
>>78715628
Post a picture of her
>>
>>78715758
Seems to be quite true, I don't know much but I think its the psychologcal impact of the treatment thet receive when children are young.
Anyway I wish you the best of luck and hope you don't get areested, maybe get some forbidden experiemce while you're at it
>>
>>78715758
Most people who fall in love are young though. hence highschool and the lot.
>>
>>78715831
This or op has no balls
>>
>>78715770
half their population is banned from south east asia for noncing

not sure why you're surprised
>>
>>78715628
>full proof
>>
>>78715770
they are literally a country of south european immigrants and inbred anglo prisoners, what would you expect
>>
>>78715628
You're fucking vile OP.
>>
>>78715628

We want proofs, and int will decide
>>
>>78715628
Fucking hell did i read this shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.