[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beautiful language, great cuisine, very nice people, terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: shithole.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shithole.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
Beautiful language, great cuisine, very nice people, terrible politicians, amazing countryside and intersting culture, delightful cities, world famous music and cinema, strong army, strong economy with almost quickly developing native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the jewel of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and many impressive things came out of it
Won many wars or start a big empire
Is kicking asss at sports of many kind
Implied huge jewish population and does good at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay because he was afraid of true the aryans from Poland.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that fought bravely against Germany and USSR at the same time in the WWII yet never surrendered".
Most are surprised it still isnt a mighty empire.
Most people can find poland on the map and never mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it but still fights back due to its absolute high morale within its army and people.
Poland is so interesting and not dull that everybody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its glorious life like a beautiful butterfly is what makes poland literally the jewel of europe.

So fucking useful and competent you mistook it as a 1st world country
>>
>>78693313
wyłącz proxy debilu
>>
Poles are a lesser people, slavic subhumans. Notice how under the rule of natives Poland is always shit and prosper only when foreigners are in charge. They barely have any achievements, most of the notable and most successful people from Poland were/are of foreign ancestry. They speak a repulsive language, look like orcs and annoy everyone with their subhuman behaviour. What is Poland known for in the world? Cheap labour, criminals, slutty women and retarded potato faced people. Even fucking Ukraine is more prestigious because at least they have nice language, interesting culture and beautiful nature. Poland has nothing. They are a shit tier people and it's a big regret Germans and Russians didn't remove these lowly rats from the face of the Earth. Poland was, is and always will be that poor eastern country associated with misery and holocaust.
Pathetic joke of a country, the clown and anus of Europe.
>>
I want to thank Poland too.

I have a big prostate and that is why it takes me a very long while to start urinating. That's the reason why I usually sit on the toilet, because it can take me 5 or more minutes, so sitting down is more comfortable. While sitting, I'm often bored, so I pick up random things and read what's written on them. I noticed that every time I pick up the air freshener spray and start reading the instructions and contents on the backside in Polish, my urine erupts out automatically.

It is precisely the reason why I take this Air freshener with me everywhere I go. Whenever I read the words "Odswiezacz powietrza w aerozolu" or "Nie rozpylac na meble lub tkaniny" I instantly feel how my prostate relaxes.

Thank you Poland.
>>
File: 1480441440462.jpg (63KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480441440462.jpg
63KB, 700x499px
agreed
>>
>>78695190
>>78694804
>>78693313
Lol, polan is stupid
>>
>>78699576
Gtfo Ivan Pooland is great.
>>
>>78693313
Kooniichirrrraaa!
>>
Sick of Poland and Polish people
>>
>>78699696
How long is your oseledets?
>>
>>78699737
Gtfo mongol Pooland is great.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.