[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bl*ck "people" should be grateful to have been brought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: disgusting she-boon.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting she-boon.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
bl*ck "people" should be grateful to have been brought to the New World by English, French and Portuguese settlers and to have been given the opportunity to live a better life than in afr*ca.

Thoughts?
>>
black people are such stupid niggers...

if you look at them in their natural habitat surrounded by each other , you can see how primitive they are when normal standards aren't foisted on them or expected of them.

to be honest they're probably much happier living their simple lives, fucking, being corrupt, bursting into violence and mob justice, only thinking about today, getting simple pleasures from daggering or rape ...

It's unkind to expect them to conform to civilised standards.
expecting things that are naturally outside of most of their abilities.
forcing them into a mould that does not feel comfortable for them. It's like putting a mediocre student into the gifted class at school. Maybe he can struggle through but iit isn't where he feels most comfortable and happiest

It would be much kinder to just build a reserve for black people. like a wildllife sanctuary where they could be free.
>>
I feel nothing but disgust when I see that fucking shitpile called sub saharan Africa and the ''people'' who inhabit it.

I have nothing against spics, nothing against gooks, I even would befriend a Turk or russian but a nigger is something that barely resembles a sapient being if you gave a nigger 10 billion euros and a golden palace he would spend it all on drugs and parties with dem homies from da bix nood, palace would look like a crackhouse within a week and he would be begging on the streets after a month

niggers are to the world what finns are to Europe - absolutely useless race that contributed nothing and never will.

Fortunately I'm Greek.
>>
>>78676227
French didn't bring any niggers in, Anglos and Jews did it
>>
>>78676227
>French
uh? when and where did we bring africans into the New World? i don't remember anything like that
>>
>>78676640
>Anglos and Jews
no need to say the same thing twice
>>
File: 1492534845200.jpg (37KB, 629x678px) Image search: [Google]
1492534845200.jpg
37KB, 629x678px
>>78676640
>>78676742
You brought them to the old.
>>
File: historic bants.jpg (599KB, 1280x1795px) Image search: [Google]
historic bants.jpg
599KB, 1280x1795px
>>78676640
>French didn't bring any niggers in
Bullshit, you lot loved them more than anyone back then.
>>
File: bbbc9ebd93159474dedd7046cd80aa10.png (735KB, 1266x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bbbc9ebd93159474dedd7046cd80aa10.png
735KB, 1266x1280px
>>78676846
Quite the contrary we were the only Western Nation to forbid any long lasting settlement of niggers in our country (Louis XIV and Napoleon did law, in this sense)

It is only after the (((French))) Revolution that law became less Harsh, and afer the (((Allies))) occupation of France that the shitskins were imported in

Meanwhile, Britain already something like 30000 negroes in 1900

The involvement of merchants from Great Britain[48] in the transatlantic slave trade was the most important factor in the development of the Black British community. These communities flourished in port cities strongly involved in the slave trade, such as Liverpool [48] and Bristol. By 1795, Liverpool had 62.5 per cent of the European Slave Trade.[48] As a result, Liverpool is home to Britain's oldest black community, dating at least to the 1730s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British#17th_and_18th_centuries
>>
>>78676909
t. Nigel Obongo

World War I saw further growth in the size of London's Black communities with the arrival of merchant seamen and soldiers. At that time, there were also small groups of students from Africa and the Caribbean migrating into London. These communities are now among the oldest black communities of London.[80] The largest Black communities were to be found in the United Kingdom's great port cities: London's East End, Liverpool, Bristol and Cardiff's Tiger Bay, with other communities in South Shields in Tyne & Wear and Glasgow. In 1914, the black population was estimated at 10,000 and centered largely in London, with around 70% being men. These residents had for the most part emigrated from parts of the British Empire. The number of black soldiers serving in the British army prior to World War 1 is unknown, but was likely to have been negligibly low.[81] One of the most memorable Black British soldiers during World War 1 was Walter Tull, an English footballer, born to a Barbadian carpenter Daniel Tull and Kent-born Alice Elizabeth Palmer. His grandfather was a slave in Barbados.[82] Tull became the first British-born mixed-heritage infantry officer in a regular British Army regiment, despite the 1914 Manual of Military Law specifically excluding soldiers that were not 'of pure European descent' from becoming commissioned officers.[83]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British#World_War_I
>>
>>78676227
>bl*ck "people"
You mean niggers
>>
>>78676227
Why do b***k """""people""""" act like that?
>>
>>78676227
ay lmao
>>
I'm black and very offended by this thread. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>78681625
Your race should be ashamed for its subhuman behavior, not me for pointing out said behavior.
>>
>>78682493
Trust me, the ones who are sane are plenty ashamed of their race's behaviour. We don't need any sheltered yuropoors to point anything out for us.
>>
>>78676742
>>78676640
>what is Haiti
>>
black people are the backbone of the new world and the new world contributed greatly to the success of the old world

africa itself was a beautiful and rich place (see: timbuktu, kush, mali, etc etc etc) before white europeans came and ruined it

learn some history before you start spouting dumb shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.