[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkey is richer than half of eastetn europe, whole south america(argentina,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0666.png (170KB, 2344x1094px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.png
170KB, 2344x1094px
Turkey is richer than half of eastetn europe, whole south america(argentina, chile), mexico etc. Soon it will be richer than greece and poortugal?

Why is turkey so good in economy? Are turks the best bussinesmans?

Give a turk a million $ and in 2 years he will have billon $ company(greek yogurt)
>>
>>78678838
Turkish delight
>>
>portug-
goddamnit it guys
>>
>>78678899
THEY WOULD RENAME IT
IF AMERICANS WOULD START TO HATE tURKEY MORE

SLAVS ARE SUBHUMANS
>>
File: Turkk.png (35KB, 1262x420px) Image search: [Google]
Turkk.png
35KB, 1262x420px
>>78676058
>Bahamas highlighted

uhh... no sweetie
>>
>>78678838
t. t*rk
>>
1. They didn't have communism
2. Turks are a nation of merchants, it seems that all Turks run a small family business (cafe, restaurant, kebab bar, small shop etc.)

Btw, notice, that most of Turkish women, except for big, progressive cities, don't work, therefore they contribute nothing to GDP. Neither do most of Kurds. So it means, that productivity of male Turks must be very high, much higher than in Eastern Europe (probably even Poland or Czechia), where almost all women work and we don't have a big, "permanently unemployed" community (only gypsies, but they're a small community here comparing to Kurds in Turkey).
>>
>>78679246
tURKEY IS BETTER

>>78679377
I AM A GREEK

>>78679398
LONG POST BUT WRONG
tURKS WERE JUST BREEDING LIKE RATS
SAME REASON WHY AFRICAN SHITHOLES HAVE GROWING ECONOMY
>>
>iki's not turning off his caps lock
kek
>>
File: good luck with that.png (246KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
good luck with that.png
246KB, 500x376px
>>78676058
meh, even with the beheadings we've got better life expectancy, what's the point of arguing about being marginally better in some random parameter?

At least we don't have a dictator succesfully trying to institute a theocratic regime.
>>
>>78679595
Well turkey is much safer than mexico and they have ISIS on the border and kursdish terrorists

Really makes you think how much mexico sucks
>>
>>78676058
>Kazakhstan is richer than Turkey

I thought that Central Asian countris are population rich Mongols so far
>>
File: terrorismo_en_pavo.png (148KB, 666x2033px) Image search: [Google]
terrorismo_en_pavo.png
148KB, 666x2033px
>>78682515
>Well turkey is much safer than mexico
proofs?
>>
>>78683209
Crime rate and homicide rate.
>>
>>78683209
Despite this list, I felt absolutely safe in Turkey as a male, meanwhile in Mexico I was told, I guess x10 time not to travel in particular directions
>>
>>78682698
oil
>>
>>78676058
Notice how relevant countries are all gray?
>being proud of having a higher gdp than small irrelevant countries and africa
>>
Being richer then countries who went through centuries of communism and are full of shit people isn't much of an accomplishment, no offense to any good eastern europeans
>>
>>78684934
Decades, not centuries. Fuck I'm tired.
>>
>>78683209
that was temporary and its ended after we declared state of emergency. nearly all terrorist cells destroyed in several months. not gonna claim turkey is safe though.
>>
First you go back your country
>Soon it will be richer than portugal?
It's impossible to do it with the population of turkey 80 gorillion to hit us so fast or short period of time in terms of gdp per capita. Only they specialize in high tier industry and shiet or find oil, get revenue from oil and gas lines, etc,
>>
>>78676058
>richer than greece
low bar
>>
>look turkey is richer than poor countries

color me impressed
>>
>>78687159
what diaspora do you think I'm a part of? I don't understand your post but I like your style.
>>
>>78687451
Tbh Greece is PIGS tier and even Russia will have higher gdp per capita next year, than romania, bulgaria and turkey

Its typical blakan country like albania or serbia...they only advantage are nice beaches

So basicl banana economy
>>
>>78688333
We meet again imposter ikibey, sadly you will never be as good as the original
>>
>>78679246
you would be perfect if the Bahamas were located in the pacific ocean
>>
>>78676058

Turkey isn't really that developed.

I've been there several times. Wealth disparity between cities like Istanbul and rural towns such as Erciş are massive.

Moreover, the Turkish economy is in a massive rut. Foreign currency was piling into the country during Erdoğan's heyday - now it's all but left.

Turkey also has an awful educational attainment rate.

Also, I'm in India but am visiting as a tourist, so please don't tell me to poo in the loo. ;(
>>
>>78688952

Pretty obvious for anyone who's ever been to Turkey, DESU.
>>
>>78679246
huh, Bahamas is richer than I thought
>>
>>78689171

A handful of Caribbean island-nations have high GDPs per capita. I don't know if the distribution of wealth is even close to being equal, but those tourist dollars make a big bang for locals.
>>
>>78689296

Maşallah, kebab ağabey. Bir tavük dürüm istiyorum, lütfen.
>>
>>78689572

sir thank you for calling customer service, we are detecting virus on your computer. Sir, what is your good name thank you

yes i am john from Oregon, living right down the lake from your house sir, please providing me with credit card and personal pin sir we will effort to resolve your queries abhi sir thank you

Hoping all is resolved to your most jolly satisfaction sir tut tut please coming again for best experience namaste
>>
File: HC-and-GDP-2015.jpg (44KB, 767x386px) Image search: [Google]
HC-and-GDP-2015.jpg
44KB, 767x386px
>>78688880
>>
File: Turkish Terror Bombing.jpg (13KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Turkish Terror Bombing.jpg
13KB, 276x183px
Meh

I dont remember whens the last time I shiat myself in public cuz a bomb exploded not far from me.
>>
And nobody gives a fuck. Why? Because it doesnt matter when describing countries and when it matters, then you should also apply gini coefficient and other economic data.
P.S.
Also, gulf states are rich yet still shitholes.
>>
>>78684934
japan was literally destroyed in 1945, hospital, industrie, roads plus the 2 atomic bomb, yet 20 years later they were in the top 10...it's been 27 since the fall of the comunnism and most of the those country are shithole, the argument of communism is not valid anymore
>>
>>78691975
stop writing with caps you fucking arschloch.
>>
>>78676058
Also berkay Bitte
Since when do you spread roach propaganda ?
>>
>>78676058
Isn't the turkish economy falling?
If I remember it correctly, Erdogan wanted arabs to invest/visit their country instead of russians and westerners but his wish didn't come true and the tourism industry is fucked
>>
>>78698447
yeah i heard their tourism business has been fucked ever since the recent coup at the latest
>>
>>78698506
It wasn't doing fine the year before either
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.