[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you survive if you move from a 8° city to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do you survive if you move from a 8° city to a 30° city and vice versa?

wouldn't you die?
>>
>>78671647
It's not a problem to me
>>
It would be extremly painful.
>>
That's a big temperature difference
>>
File: nokia.jpg (125KB, 883x498px) Image search: [Google]
nokia.jpg
125KB, 883x498px
>rolos
>>
>>78671782
It would be the same if I move from where I live to berlin by example.

>>78671908
bogota is 10°
>>
I lived in key west and i moved to northern new Hampshire. Im very happy with the cold instead if the heat.
>>
You get used to it, I moved from Chicago to Miami and it's not so bad.
>>
>>78672059
>Moving from one shithole to another

Why
>>
>>78672101
isn't miami full of thick island mexicans, i'd move there as well
>>
>>78672605
Idk about that but it's full of dumb old fucks and drug addicts for sure
>>
it's not a big deal, the way the earth tilts so much it cancels things out, other things affect temperature too

hottest places on earth tend to be around 30° north
>>
>>78671647
Happens all the time with those cute things called seasons.
I guess you don't have that in colombia.
>>
>>78671908
it was 8°C this morning. I almost die twice on my way to work
>>
>>78671647
Winter over here was crazy this year. Its been wildly swinging between cold as fuck to hot as fuck. My region went from 4° to 30° in a matter of twelve hours and then went back to 12~8° the following days.
No one died.
The only problem is being cold because you dressed yourself thinking the day would be hot and vice-versa.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.