[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you support East Asian immigration to your country? We have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: reclaim.png (488KB, 429x512px) Image search: [Google]
reclaim.png
488KB, 429x512px
Do you support East Asian immigration to your country?

We have a lot of them here and honestly they're pretty good immigrants
>>
>>78667043
>chinese
fuck no
>japanese
eh
>korean
eh
no to immigration in general, they don't add anything to what we have got going on already. all they do is take up space in our universities
>>
I don't support foreign invaders of any kind.
>>
>>78667043
>i support reclaim australia
what did he mean by this??
>>
>>78667111
t. David Three-Feathers
>>
>>78667152
Basically the Australian wing of /pol/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reclaim_Australia
>>
why havent you gone back to guangzhou yet ya dole bludging prick
>>
>>78667185
Haven't saved up the $50 airfare
>>
>>78667207
tbqh your parents shouldve kicked you out ages ago, but im guessing they havent because youd then jump in front of a train at burwood and hold up the entire network
>>
Fuck's sake late for the evening shift
There's a dead chinaman on the tracks again
>>
>>78667111
Then you can send home all those army retards you forcefully placed across the globe. Nobody wants you around.
>>
>>78667111
How ironic
>>
>>78667396
>Nobody wants you around.
nice proxy Ivan. true europeans, those who genuinely love freedom and democracy are happy to see american army on their soil. america will always defend them from russian invaders. if you have american troops stationing in your country or you have an american military base close to you you have nothing to be afraid of, they always protect your living standards and democracy
>>
File: 1473409500624.jpg (8KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1473409500624.jpg
8KB, 321x312px
nope
>>
>>78667043
>Do you support East Asian immigration to your country?

what for?
>>
>>78667043
I support them, best inmigrants in Spain by far.
>>
>>78667740
Thank you
>>
>>78667043
Chinese and Korean an extremely limited number, anyone else no
>>
Chinese immigrants are horrible compared to mainland Chinese
>>
Asian male here. I seriously don't understand why you guys all say you 'somewhat' support asian immigration when outside I'm treated coldly and shat on by mostly asian women and beta white males and to a lesser extent white women
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.