[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Americans use punishment methods created by religious zealots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: sammakot.png (189KB, 715x626px) Image search: [Google]
sammakot.png
189KB, 715x626px
>Americans use punishment methods created by religious zealots in the 1600's
>Americans build a McPrison every 100 square miles
>American officials get commission on the amount of people they can put behind bars
>Inmates are conditioned to re-offend so every cell is never empty
>A McPrison is built every hour
>'Muricans still accept this in the 21st century
Explain now.
>>
We've turned human scum into a valuable resource and labor force

Capitalism pros
>>
>>78657338
>in b4 some Rethuglicuck justifies every horrendous government overstep with "MUH NIGGERS"

It's a serious problem, and some reason people are ok with paying $30,000 a year for some asshole to lift weights all day and NEVER contribute to society.

True fact: even by conservative estimate of prison rape, we (as in the collective USA) are probably the first nation to have more men rape victims than female rape victims.

But that's ok because
>at least it hurts poor minorities slightly more than poor whites

Keep licking that boot, you missed a spot!
>>
>>78657338
I don't know ask our politicians
>>
i have read about their supermax prisons yesterday and there was a story about one inmate there that shocked me, i mean it is already bad that a few people there are literally insane but this one literally didn't even cause any harm

so, a schizo guy had voices in his head, or rather a voice, a voice of god. that voice told him to send letters to bill clinton threatening him and demanding to release charlie manson. eventually he tried to mail a lightbulb with gunpowder stuffed inside to clinton and iirc a firearm to charlie manson, yes, with the us mail, in a package. he was arrested, it was clear he had voices in his head... he was clearly a patient for a mental ward and anyway he didn't cause any harm whatsoever

do you know what americans did to him? they condemned him to 24 years behind the bars for threatening the us president and attempting to send him a "bomb" and eventually they sent him to one of their supermax prisons
>>
>>78657556
Kinda sad. But the worlds not that kinda place man
>>
File: 1373399674510.jpg (11KB, 168x175px) Image search: [Google]
1373399674510.jpg
11KB, 168x175px
>>78657556
>America
>mental health for the needy
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Health_Systems_Act_of_1980
Remember, if it's bad and in America you can bet that more often than not, Reagan started it.

Story time:
>1983
>five years before I was born
>Reagan has emptied out the mental hospitals
>because apparently giving really mentally-ill people is a tyrannical overreach of government!
>mom is walking to work in Washington, D.C.
>sees a homeless African-American insane vagrant just standing like a zombie on the sidewalk
>this is 2 blocks from the Smithsonian (re: very good neighborhood)
>he's basically catatonic
>only capable of staring into space and drooling
>but his clothes are horrendous, just a series of rags with holes in them
>one hole is near his inseam
>his penis is just hanging out
>mother is a proper southern lady, justifiably horrified and concerned
>calls 911
>they send bolice
>they IMPRISON this more man (because what else can they do? no more gov't institutions, remember?)
>mom sees him back on the street a few weeks later
>with dirty clothes BUT NO HOLES
>still drooling and staring into space

To reiterate:
>mentally ill man stands on street drooling with cock hanging out
>government fix: give him whatever was in the police station lost-and-found, let him go
>problem solved

This country is really, really selfish and callous to the suffering of their fellow citizens. Makes me want to scream and/or weep
>>
>>78657416
What value except robbing citizens money
>>
>>78658296
Fuck, should be
>because apparently giving really mentally-ill people TREATMENT is a tyrannical overreach of government!
>>
>>78658323
Because he (>>78657416) would rather people suffer (majority for non-violent crimes) rather than be rehabilitated and become functioning members of society. Because treated people like animals is easier than investing in making them actual functioning members of society.

Remember, the Southern Strategy works everywhere, not just down South!
>>
>>78658296
I don't remember that Reagan was president in 1980.
>>
File: 1429245191916.jpg (13KB, 167x175px) Image search: [Google]
1429245191916.jpg
13KB, 167x175px
>>78658418
I didn't know that reading was so difficult for you

It's literally the second sentence. The second fucking sentence.

Read it and get back to me whenevs
>>
>>78657416
That's exactly what Stalin did.
>>
>>78658534
And Stalin is not you, cuck.
>>
File: 1389329206879.jpg (24KB, 259x321px) Image search: [Google]
1389329206879.jpg
24KB, 259x321px
>>78658631
what the fuck are you saying nigger?
>>
>>78658655
He seems to think the wealth stalin generated means anything to him.
>>
>>78658631
What?
>>
>>78658676
???
>>
>>78658732
The Oil Amerixan corporations obtained in the oil wars means nothing to people who didnt get the oil.
>>
This is a clear example of the kind of individuals you get when there's no public mental health system
>>78658631
>>78658676
>>78658831
>>
>>78658889
Are you retarded?
>>
>>78658676
stalin didn't generate personal wealth though and gulag prisoners mostly built strategical objects to the benefit of the country. but then, i personally strongly doubt it has any comparable long-term economical efficiency to actually paying free people money to do the same
>>
>>78658934
Wherever wealth is generated it is not to you, retarded exploited slavshit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.