[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Mexican-Americans are never talked about as a voting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1502598656186.jpg (43KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1502598656186.jpg
43KB, 324x324px
How come Mexican-Americans are never talked about as a voting bloc during Mexico's presidential elections? Other countries like Turkey try to get their diaspora to vote but Mexico who has a 35 million strong diaspora in America doesn't? Why is that? Or are people living outside of Mexico unable to vote?

Also, if any CHI's see this for what party would you vote in next year's coming elections? And why?
>>
>>78656832
Probably because Mexico's elections are even more rigged than the US, to the point where even the dumbest CHI knows that voting is pointless
>>
>>78656832
How would we know? You are the Mexican here
>>
>>78657038
Not entirely, they don't make a significant enough voting bloc to swing elections really. All candidates now campaign in the US tho, they're good for raisning funds,
>>
>>78657139
>35 million
>not significant enough
what
>>
In a marxism-addled kleptocracy, what does it matter? What does anything matter?

The world in general is heading towards globalized Idiocracy plus some Judge Dredd sprinkled on top. Logical conclusion is extinction. Mexico is just ahead of the curve.
>>
>>78657177
Most don't vote, and while they lean left the vote is split across close to national lines, it isn't like carrying Mexico state or the rural vote.
>>
>>78656832
>>78656832
>>78657119
>How would we know?

This. Nobody relevant speaks spic.
>>
File: clapping.gif (277KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
clapping.gif
277KB, 400x233px
>>78657252
>>
>>78657333
Why is participation low? Is it difficult to vote from abroad?
>>
Because they prefer to vote in our elections and fuck up our country even more
>>
>>78657038
this
>>
>>78657252
>not wanting to become the law
>>
>>78657411
They're abandoning a shithole, obviously they want nothing to do with it anymore.
>>
>>78658949

>Implying it won't be AI-operated robots sodomizing you with electric batons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
>>
>>78657411
Mexican-Americans generally don't actually care about Mexico. Even the "proud" chicanos like the idea of being Mexican more than what goes on in Mexico. You see the same thing with most immigrant groups in the US, with the exceptions of people like the Cuban-Americans who throw a party every time a communist dies and retarded rich Irish-Americans who gave money to the IRA.
>>
File: IMG_7342.png (333KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7342.png
333KB, 750x1334px
>>78656832
i'm voted libertarian and i will do so next election. mexican immigrants are stuck living in ghettos, working in agriculture and construction for less than the minimum wage. its a shitty situation for immigrants because they are basically modern day slaves and its bad for americans because mexicans are willing to work these jobs for less money. democrats give us welfare so we stay poor and have to rely on them, thus securing our votes. they don't see us as people, only as voting demographic. pic related. republicans don't want us in the country. that leaves two parties and i'm not voting for that commie hippie shit green party
>>
>>78659276
Okay, but like this has nothing to do with what I asked...
>>
>>78659448

shhh, don't disturb the lad, he's signaling

maybe he'll attract a mate this season and they'll raise a brood of little lolberts together
>>
>>78656832
why doesn't mexico?
875k Americans live in Mexico
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.