[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanted to ask Italians how to make aunthetic tomato sauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0112.jpg (170KB, 1890x1417px)
IMG_0112.jpg
170KB, 1890x1417px
>wanted to ask Italians how to make aunthetic tomato sauce for my spaghetti
>they're probably all sleeping by now
>>
>>78620996
Add a cup of sugar. Thats the secret to marinara
>>
They don't speak english
>>
>>78621012
>a cup of sugar
That's a bit too wild for me
>>
>>78620996
I have an italian friend who explained it very well in a video
I don't know if you can watch it though
https://www.facebook.com (slash) jade.poussard (slash) videos (slash) 10154925212498487/
>>
First you need good tomatoes, I grow them in my garden
Collect the tomatoes, wash and dry, cut into pieces, remove any bad parts, put everything in a large non-stick pan
For 8-10 kg of tomatoes add an onion, a couple rosemary sprigs, a celery stalk, a red pepper
Put everything to boil over low heat for 5-6 hours, mix with a ladle every 15 minutes
Use pic related to extract the sauce by removing all the bad parts
Put the sauce to boil for at least 1 hour, maybe 2, you have to understand when the texture is perfect
Put the sauce in a container to cool
Add salt, a spoon for every 2 kg of sauce could be a good choice, I suggest to put a bit of salt, mix it, and then taste to see if it's ok or if you need more
Add a preservative, salicylic acid, 1 gram per kg of sauce
The next day you are ready for bottling, put the sauce in the bottles/jars and add olive oil to the top to isolate the sauce, put the cap and you have your sauce ready for 1-2 years at least
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.