[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to emigrate to USA. Fuck all the hate for Americans, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 37.jpg (50KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
50KB, 640x478px
I want to emigrate to USA. Fuck all the hate for Americans, and american culture, you're the richest and full of opportunities. I'm not a gang member, i hate this shithole full of poverty and hategroups. Not "meme" hategroups like the KKK or Antifa, i mean gang member that hate anything that is not their gang shit. I know that is not the fault of other countrys and culture but god damm i hate these fuckers. I just want to go and have a better life

>No welfare fuck that.
>>
>>78616771
Yeah we need more Spics

Said no one ever.
>>
>>78616838
And why you think that i want to interfere with your life?
I'm talking on an individual level.
>>
File: kek.jpg (18KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
18KB, 413x395px
>>78616771
>I want to emigrate to USA.
>flag
Yeah we know
>>
>>78616887
We don't need any more Spics

You aren't culturally acceptable here
>>
>>78616771
t. gang member
>>
You need to come back
>>
>>78617119
Fine, fuck you then. All the spic shit over there is goin to destroy your country anyway. Fuck you gringo i hope that your dauther get spic or nigger cock in her mouth.
>>
>>78617155
Wow que original un miembro del cartel de los zetas viene a poner de ejemplo a su país.
>>
I also want to emigrate to the US, being poor and living in a corrupt country sucks. The US may be somewhat corrupt but at least its developed. I will always hate the US military though, those devil worshippers can fuck off. Ignore the retards crying about le spics, they're losers.
>>
>>78617176
>>78617213
Kek. Dumb spic.
>>
>>78617278
Wow, so you recognize that America is evil but you still wanna go there. Is this Muslim logic?
>>
>>78617278
>Paki

Yeah, what a winner.
>>
>>78617278
The US isn't a Spic shithole

We don't need any more Spics here
We don't need you either

We need white or culturally white people here (like East Asians)
>>
>>78616838
What about Ukrainians, m8?
>>
>>78616771
You should try to move here then, everyone is welcome (at least where I live)
>>
Fuck off we're full. Ever try making your country better?
>>
>>78617360
Yes, I want to be rich, I want to move to the US and work for 20-30 years then come back to Pakistan and live like a king and make my fsmily proud and successful. The US is evil but I can do nothing to destroy it, might as well benefit from it

>>78617371
A Paki with a good degree is better than an American loser who whines about non-whites all day
>>
>>78617547
Except with our really loose gun and self defense laws, I could shoot you and claim you were a terrorist and I'd get off free

Loser
>>
>>78617176
>the fox and the grapes
>>
>>78617547
Man, come on you're a fucking muslim. Even i know that you're on the same level that a gang member from the ms 13
>>
>>78617622
Wow, rude
>>
Go to Canadá instead my friend
>>
>>78617679
Anyone who takes their religion seriously is a gang member who favors their religious brothers over others, its natural.
>>
usa is pretty hard to emigrate

participate in the greencard lottery this october, note it is free but there is a lot of very closely looking sites that ask you for a fee, all of them are scam
>>
>>78617750
Another good place, but ultimately the USA have more of everything. Is really the place to be in terms of succes and wealth
>>
>>78617750
what's this rainbow flag? i am on my tablet so can't see the hovering text
>>
>>78617808
Bolivia
>>
>>78616771
Fuck off, don't need any more subversive 5th column subhumans who only care about getting money and not giving back.
>>
>>78617547
You will also be contributing to their economy while they get to claim they don't hate Muslims cause they have some living among them.
>>
First of all its a traffic light
Second LOS Will turn you into a materialist robot and absorb you into a very narrowminded mindset were the most important thing you Will ever acomplish IS making money from your job.
>>
File: haha.gif (497KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
497KB, 400x200px
>only latinos, africans and chingchongs want to live in the US of A

what a wonderful 1st world country, truly the best
>>
>>78617930
Locusts go for the cream of the crop
>>
>>78617930
The moment we hit 50% white nationally, I'm leaving for Europe
>>
>>78617278
>I also want to emigrate to the US
there's already an autism epidemic here
>>
>>78618001
Im not offended, but you're right. America is the cream. Maybe not perfect but far from shit.
>>
Which Spic shithole has the most immigrants? Go move there instead so you don't have to learn another language
>>
>>78617176
>getting mad at a CHI
>>
>>78618070
If every turd worlder like you moved here you'd just turn it into another shithole. Become civilized and human and maybe your country won't be a shithole.
>>
>>78618128
IMO he should go to Nicaragua and start a new Life there, in a couple years when the Nicaragua Canal opens Up that countrie economy IS gonna blow Up and be able to provide him with la pura vida costa Rican Style but right Next to his homeland.
>>
do you have any skills or you plan on working in McDonalds whole life?
>>
>>78618032
t.49%
>>
>>78617930
Fuck you, why would I want to live on a glamourized version of my own country? USA is as shitty as Brazil.
>>
>>78616771 go to canada they will love you
>>
>>78617278
NO FUCK OFF PAKI MUSLIM SCUM
>>
Why do poor people hate America, but then act all defeatist and want to move here? Why not go to Europe, Aus, NZ?
>>
>>78617213
Hagamos al Salvador grande otra vez!! Fuerza amigo!!
>>
>>78620266
Aquí no hay esperanza amigo, este lugar se ha ido a la mierda. Fuerza España
>>
>>78620528
>>78620266
Translate this to American, please.
>>
>>78620555
Hagamos al Salvador grande otra vez!! Fuerza amigo!!

Aquí no hay esperanza amigo, este lugar se ha ido a la mierda. Fuerza España
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.