[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I was German instead. Or even Russian because at leas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I wish I was German instead. Or even Russian because at least Russia is iconic while p*land is a cultureless shithole full of cucks.

A Russian is a mongol mongrel and what he dislikes he BTFO's under leadership of his tyrant, West thinks it's opression but in reality a Russian could never respect and follow a meek faggot leader they need someone to show them their strenght and cunning because Russia is simply too large of a country to be ruled by a sissy, without an iron hand it would collapse.

Every Russian is a Chad as beta males are quickly culled by mutated krokodil addicts and roaming gopnik warbands and they are still way smarter than us polacks just look how much they invented

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Russian_inventions

and look at our ''achievements''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions

poles are Russian's faggot cousins who always go ''muh honor'' and get backstabbed in return, every polack is a beta male who lets westerners spit in his face and is bossed around by his cheating woman, poland has nothing distinct about it and LITERALLY no polack can even tell what the fuck polish culture is because it doesn't exist.

It's a nation of idiots, weaklings and cucks and Russia should conquer us and incorporate into their superior country.
>>
b-but you're the Christ of nations?
>>
>>78599278

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation

>Russian fist fighting is an ancient Russian combat sport, basically similar to modern boxing. However, it features some indigenous techniques and often fought in collective events called Stenka na Stenku ("Wall against Wall"). It has existed since the times of Kievan Rus', first mentioned in the Primary Chronicle in the year 1048. The government and the Russian Orthodox Church often tried to prohibit the fights, however fist fighting remained popular until the 19th century, while in the 20th century some of the old techniques were adopted for the modern Russian martial arts.[13][21]

Russians truly are an inventive breed
>>
>>78599395
>polacks have no combat sport at all

just further confirms we are a nation of cucks and faggots
>>
>>78599278
>the self hating pollack faggot is at it again
just kys already, it'll solve all your problems
>>
>>78599608

t. Steve Puwalski, Chicago
>>
>>78599278
at least you're white having much more advantages than non white shitholes.
>>
>>78599278
Very good post
>>78599395
>he didnt know about Russian martial arts being some of the best in the world
Git gud
>>
>>78599738
polacks are not white
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.