[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i like white people. who else here likes white people and what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: de355857a.jpg (55KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
de355857a.jpg
55KB, 300x450px
i like white people. who else here likes white people and what do you like most about them?
>>
>>78591585
I like Russians
Stay comfy
>>
>>78591585
They're really nice to me usually. I make sure to reciprocate the kindness, though I do this for everyone regardless of their background.
>>
>>78591585
I've never met one so I cannot have an opinion about them.
>>
File: 1482141913745.png (1MB, 557x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482141913745.png
1MB, 557x600px
>>78591721
kek
>>
>>78591585
I like the way they always try to be fair. Though sometimes it's to a fault like with SJWs. Even the bad things you could say about white people like their tendency towards passive aggression is because they want to be fair. If they don't like you, they won't just outright attack you but they will try to make a situation where them attacking you is just and righteous. I think that because of this, they swallow a lot more anger and indignation than they should which drives them to continuously improve their standard of living as their only revenge. And it's worked great for them.

I don't necessarily know if they are more creative than other races but their sense of fairness sort of creates an environment where they don't simply defer to authority and so everybody feels like their opinions and ideas count. On the bad side, you get a bunch of tryhard special snowflakes. But on the good side, they're able to seriously explore new ideas and ways of doing things.

I've met a few white people that have been egregious in a uniquely white way but on the whole most of them are great. I guess the thing to is, because they are fair and thus diverse in mindset, you could come from any culture on earth and find a substantial amount of white people you get along with.
>>
>>78591585
some of them were mean. some of them were nice. most seemed to be an inbetween, leaning on mean
people usually aren't very nice
i want cereal
>>
>>78591585
yes white christian ppl are the master race
>>
>>78591585
I just don't really get the ''being white'' meme, don't we all humans ? What's the reason to make other sad by saying them their skin colour is something, somehow wrong so they should feel bad about it ?

I like people like as much as I do like the others, about russians, I have some russian friends and I like them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.