[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do ancient Indian texts describe flying machines and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: vimanassuth5.jpg (48KB, 750x458px) Image search: [Google]
vimanassuth5.jpg
48KB, 750x458px
Why do ancient Indian texts describe flying machines and space stations?
>>
>>78584496
This isn't ancient aliens boy
>>
>>78584721
The ancient alien theory is becoming more common among scholars
>>
>>78584496
My ancesters :)
>>
>>78584959
because it actually makes sense, despite it sounding ridiculous from the outside
>>
File: images.jpg (57KB, 1200x675px)
images.jpg
57KB, 1200x675px
>>78586504
by any chance are you Greek?
>>
read this, it's actually a pretty interesting refutation of those claims

http://cgpl.iisc.ernet.in/site/Portals/0/Publications/ReferedJournal/ACriticalStudyOfTheWorkVaimanikaShastra.pdf

vimanica shastra isn't even authentic, it was written in the early 20th century (i.e. was insipired by the western science, like the indian answer to it) and also the instructions to create those vimanas are pretty much poo in the loo style:

>One of the vessels used for production of electricity is expected to be filled with apamarga, sampasya, and ayaskanta soaked in elephant’s urine mixed with mercury. Another vesselis to be filled with cow’s urine, and so on.
>>
They don't. But /x/ tier uncultured retards like to believe that with forced interpretations and no understanding or real interest in the way that ancient people used to understand things.
>>
any aircraft including the imaginary and legendary are an interest of mine so i happened to read a bit about vimanas too :3
>>
>>78586673
Never read that so I'm not gonna read a refutation of it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.