[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'll always be a stupid whiteboi and I'll never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1501244013601.gif (453KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1501244013601.gif
453KB, 450x472px
>tfw I'll always be a stupid whiteboi and I'll never be part of the asian master race

Asian culture is the best. Kids there are actually cared about, and actually learn stuff in highschool. They then do well in college, because they are prepared, and then get a good, fulfilling job, and anywhere in the world too, since they are smarter and better trained than anyone else.

Meanwhile, Americans are just brought up to be stupid because nobody gives a shit about kids here, and the most successful people are either rich or people whose parents know the system is shit.

Asians are the best at everything right now. How do I become one? I'm sick of being a ホワイトピグ
>>
being asian sucks unless you'e a girl, we dont get no pusi nigga
>>
>>78571595
Literally the same goes for being white though.
>>
>>78571595
Sounds like a you problem nigga
>>
>>78571657
>nigga
You're not a real Asian, huh? American Asians don't count.
>>
>>78571710
>American Asians don't count even thought we look the fucking same and are sometimes even the same height

Once again, a YOU problem nigga
>>
>>78571827
Asians are superior because of their culture mostly. I'm not racist.
>>
File: 1491570497060.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491570497060.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>78571127
We are truly behind because of this stupid white superiority complex we have which blinds us to our own faults and failures. I believe that in order for western society to improve, we must absorb some of the great culture and values of the East Asian and South Asian subcontinent and incorporate it into our own. I would praise our new Asian overlords for rooting out the cancers of American society. Nippon Banzai!!!
>>
>>78571127
>only japs and south koreans are asians
You are aware that the rest of chinks live in absolute shithole?
If this was a bait, well done. This is the reason I'm insecure about discussing anime in public. Fucking weebs.
>>
>>78573509
>You are aware that the rest of chinks live in absolute shithole?

Yes, I just don't think about them. Japs, Chinks, and Koreans are really the only asians that matter, that's what I mean.
>>78573247
I absolutely agree with this. Most Americans are always going, "hurrrr asiasn just memorize stuff they're not actually smart, their test scores and IQ and practically all evidence points to them being smarter, but hey, we're CREATIVE!11! xDDD." I swear to fucking christ, if we just fixed our education system America could be great again. Fuck white people. The chinese are gonna rule the world some day and American politicians are gonna be wondering, "gee what went wrong, must have been the damn [insert opposition political party]!"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.