[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Turks do so vehemently denounce they're muslims when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: foniasLefkon.jpg (291KB, 997x700px) Image search: [Google]
foniasLefkon.jpg
291KB, 997x700px
Why Turks do so vehemently denounce they're muslims when it was Islam that created their country and gave them Constantinople? Also how can you not be a Muslim when you're not playing with a full dick?
>>
wh*Te subhuman go away
we worship African gods and circumcision is an african tradition
>>
fuck wh*Tes
>>
Because Islam is an Arab religion that alienates the Turk. Turkic people should have created their own religion. A religion that gives them unity and strength, not a shitty religion that claims to have brotherhood and only hates on people who drink alcohol and wear miniskirts.

The Ottoman empire sucked. It was Islam stupidity to tolerate Christians and Jews, because they are "People of the book". At the end they backstabbed Turks.

Also the people who fucked white Europeans in their attempt to take Constantinople were Atheists not Muslims (Kemalist).
>>
>>78568451
>>78568597
>>78568650
if you all hate the white man so much how do you end up in white countries working for him doing menial jobs?
>>
>>78568882
>greek wannabe wh*Te

pay denbts
>>
File: 426full-zoe-laskari.jpg (26KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
426full-zoe-laskari.jpg
26KB, 426x600px
>>78569054
why do you avoid the question? what happened to being the might muslim that hates white and is not afraid of anything?
>>
>>78568882
>menial jobs
4chan Turks are usually middle class.

Also, fuck wh*tes, brown masterrace reporting.
>>
>>78569178
It's just odd, there you are being a street cleaner in Vienna, and still remain a proud Muslim looking down on whitey, while you pick his poodle's dogshit.
>>
>>78569103
pay denbts
>>
File: youhavetogoback.webm (54KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.webm
54KB, 350x233px
>>78569602
>>
>>78568412
>denouncing Islam

Fuck you, heretic. I would gladly fight for the will of ALLAH. Glory to prophet Mohammad and Sharia.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.