[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that the Japanese culture doesn't have a presence,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1477459379950.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1477459379950.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Why is it that the Japanese culture doesn't have a presence, as opposed to the British, German, French, and Italian cultures that do?
>>
>>78563696

>What is drifting
>What is anime and the horde of weaboos
>What are images boards
>What are Katanas, Samurais and Sushi
>What are oniholes
>What are sweet boypussy scent bottles
Come on dude, what else you want?
>>
>>78563768
anime is american culture
>>
>>78563916

Yeah, well you can be proud there's a shiton of people all over the world who love touge/drifting, myself included.
>>
>>78563696
知らねえ
>>
Why would you want your culture to become some soulless export product? Japanese culture should stay in Japan, the way it has for the past thousands of years.
>>
>>78565743
Dumb post
>>
>>78563768
They are all Korean/Chinese culture
>>
you have nuclear culture: wicked people caused by the 2 nukes that clearly werent enough
>>
>>78566411
Not at all, quite a good post actually, when you commodify culture you end up with all sorts of degenerates and societal detachment from the traditions related to that culture.
Just look at the U.S and tell me that's the kind of culture you want in your country

tl;dr : Read Adorno
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.