[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Australia bashed in the media for their strict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1503078321155.jpg (31KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1503078321155.jpg
31KB, 620x670px
Why isn't Australia bashed in the media for their strict immigration policies? In Europe and the EU countries that don't take a lot of refugees get bashed and frowned upon. Why is no-one talking about australia when they have one of the strictest immigration policies ever?
>>
difference between refugees and immigrants

it probably does get criticism from outsiders, but the important thing is both mainstream parties support our boat policies
>>
fuck off we're full
>>
>>78558954
Everyone sees Poland as a racist selfish shithole because they are not taking refugees. Why not Australia?
>>
>>78560691
because the eternal anglo wants the german lead EU to fail so it invades it with their shitskins from ex colonies
>>
kek what strict immigration policies, every fucking hipster in Europe does a fancy travel&work trip with his boomerdaddy's money for years after finishing high school.

All you need is a flight ticket, some internet-MMO English and daddy's money to make Australia home.
>>
>>78560817
Are you mentally challenged?
>>
It isn't strict in practice. Curries, kebabs and chinks flood the country through loopholes like the 457 visa.
>>
>>78560855
You're an ignorant moron and I can guarantee that someone like you wouldn't be granted allowance to stay beyond the holiday visa period.

>>78561004
Yes, educated people with degrees who likely co tribute more to the nation than you or I will. Don't go full fucking /pol/tard here with the racial entitlement bullshit. We aren't an ethnostate and never will be.

Actually educated cunts with money to travel and jobs to work are far more welcome than the bogan cunts I spent my childhood growing up around.

The people who complain about shitskin immigrants here are without fail always the exact sort of useless garbage who we would all be better off if they were aborted. Our immigration policies are Japan tier strict but it work heavily in our favour.
>>
>>78561004
It isn't about loopholes. Our gates our open wide for something like 100k immigrants every year.
Boat people are a non-issue and distraction.
All major parties love immigration for different reasons and have no intention of slowing it down.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.