[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Filipinos fix their country? Aussie were a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: billy gibbons.jpg (98KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
billy gibbons.jpg
98KB, 1200x800px
Why don't Filipinos fix their country?

Aussie were a bunch of convicts made to live on a prison island but we fixed the country up and made it good.

Germans fixed their country after war.
>>
File: Rodrigo-Duterte.jpg (57KB, 615x620px) Image search: [Google]
Rodrigo-Duterte.jpg
57KB, 615x620px
>implying they aren't now
>>
>>78558735
I like him.
>>
>>78558735
Mofo is based, but their country is shit.
>>
I bullied this girl in high school I don't know why she was shy and weird I find out she is half filipino half australian now I wanna fuck her thoughts?
>>
I am a bobotante Tangalogista Peenoise pridist. I migrated here so I could linguicide your language.
>>
shit culture.
ever notice how people in third world countries drive?
they never EVER follow the rules. back in the 1900-1920s there were no traffic rules in America. when they were made people started following them. first world people follow rules.

most people America don't liter but everyone is constantly throwing their shit in the streets in the Philippines. it's a selfish culture. when i was there i went to go throw away my garbage at McDonald's and my flip cousin told me "fuck the rules. it's the Philippines" and made me leave it on the table.
also the population is too high for them to be developed without them being a top 5 economy and that will never happen.
>>
>>78559738
I want to travel the world and help people in less developed countries.

I can't be bothered with the Philippines though because of all the litter.

If there was that much litter in my city people would go clean it up.
>>
Google Filipino time
it's literally impossible for a country to be developed with barbaric shit like this
>>
>>78559808
in America everyone is always mowing their lawns and keeping everything nice but when i was in the Philippines it was such a massive shithole.
my uncle's lawn was this uneven mound of dirt and i was like dude just get a shovel and make it flat but all flips do all day is sit around. i know their poor as fuck but half of them don't even have jobs. why cant they spend their time making their community look nice.
>>
>>78559824
I already know about it.
I hate when they show up late for things and say "Haha sorry we are Filipino we are always late"

>>78559921
There is so much stuff there that would be easily fixed if people actually cared.
>>
This country can be fixed if it was cleansed of its people. It simply has to do with our latent complacency as well as inefficient and ineffective practices -- you can't really fix something like this without some radical change taking place.

>>78559738
The employee is supposed to clean up the table, not you. That's how we do it here. Your cousin was probably trying to show off or something with that sort of response

>>78559808
>I want to travel the world and help people in less developed countries.
w-why would you do this?
>>
>>78559345
Half filipino and Half white girls are always hot. It's not a coincidence.
>>
>>78559921
You sound like an extremely ugly human being.
>>
>>78559345
>half filipino
Nah, anything with flip and XX Chromosomes is fucking crazy. Unless of course waking up with your benis chopped off because you looked sideways at another woman, once
>>
To be honest, they are fixing their country. I just got back from their and they are looking ten times better than what they were when I was there about 10 years ago. A lot less trash and far less beggars.
>>
File: 8gcbh5s2ezyy.jpg (58KB, 566x483px) Image search: [Google]
8gcbh5s2ezyy.jpg
58KB, 566x483px
>>78558344
>>78558735
We keep selling oursleves out and putting in more uncessary debts

Also separatism.>>78559551
Be thankful you have one culture and one language its such a huge uniting factor
>>
File: SmallDickBisayaMajority.jpg (482KB, 972x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SmallDickBisayaMajority.jpg
482KB, 972x1200px
>>78559738
>shit culture
Majority wins
>>78560254
>>78559551
>>
>>78560254
Also a one child policy and less catholic superstitions.

>w-why would you do this?

To try make the world better.
>>
>>78560869
Is that from killing drug addicts and homeless people you think?
>>
>>78561166
Not really but gentrification form the past admi

Tho removing of slums is not a priorty of dutdut
No matter how much they kill they always come back twice as many
>>
>>78561226
wrong
>>
>>78561226
so kill everyone except 20 million
to many goddamn people
>>
File: y9pf1mrnupfz.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
y9pf1mrnupfz.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
>>78561270
Especially when his son is involved with high profile chink drug lords
>>
>>78561292

Or just a 1 child policy and pay poor people to get vasectomies.
>>
>>78560919
>160 billion
Dayum, is that in burger dollars?
Better hope that free uni is worth it.
>>
>>78561526
We have to pay it back with interest or another island in the west Philippines sea
Maybe we will sell off Palawan by then
>>
>>78561584
Don't you already have trillions of dollars worth of debt?
>>
>>78561778
It was on it way to being paid but this happened>>78560919
It adds more to it
>>
>>78558344
>>Germans fixed their country after war.
kek have you seen Germany lately
>>
>>78560279
always wondered the same myself. even those literal monkeys GIs take home their kids turn out to be mutants
>>
>>78558344
>implying they are now not prison island
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.