[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2050. India and China are the worlds two super powers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: india vs china.png (28KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
india vs china.png
28KB, 400x267px
The year is 2050. India and China are the worlds two super powers. Whom do you side with?
>>
The country with the toilet
>>
China reluctantly.
>>
>>78556942
China
Sorry excolony
>>
Neither, I hope they go to war soon it'll be something interesting to watch on telly.
>>
india of course
our relationship is pretty gud
>>
No one

Will remain as a 3rd world
>>
File: 14930543968580.png (46KB, 164x163px) Image search: [Google]
14930543968580.png
46KB, 164x163px
>>78556942
https://twitter.com/ThePrintIndia/status/898871876813967361
>Conflict of nuclear superpowers.
>>
>>78557110
they shouldn't even be exposed to each other like that
>>
India. It's not even a choice to me, one is a democracy with somewhat western values, the other is a hell dictatorship made up of drone humans.
>>
Once a Hindu who came to London somewhere at the turn of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, strolling around the city, set out to clean his shoes. The shoe cleaner, interested in his exotic appearance and clothes, was curious about his origin. Having received the answer that his client from India, a worker asked: "Well, as you our rule there."
>>
One country is repulsive on a hygienic level, and the other one is repulsive on a moral level.

I'll go with India. They may shit in the streets, but at least they have souls.
>>
But do the poos have toilets though
>>
China. I dislike the Chinese but unlike the Indians, they have self-respect.
>>
>>78556942
We'll stay neutral, do business with both
>>
>>78556942
None. I'll just pack my bags and move to Australia.
>>
File: IMG_5969.jpg (54KB, 441x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5969.jpg
54KB, 441x450px
>>78556942
>India
>superpower
They're GDP per capita is less than a quarter of China, total GDP less than one fifth of China despite having more population and having infrastructure, education systems, and modern systems of government left by the British empire before China's civil war even ended. China has India beat by a long shot for at least the next half a century. India is still using British Raj era trains, while China is building more and more bullet trains by the month.
>>
>>78558297
But they still make babies, while china has stopped.
In the long term they are going to win.
>>
India is more respectable in terms of ethics and culture heritage etc but China is more reliable economically and in terms of getting things done.

Reluctantly side with China
>>
>>78558482
>not practicing contraception and having six babies per family in third world conditions that can't all be supported and educated is a good thing
I guess that's why Mexico is so much better off than the United States, right?
>>
>>78556942
India
It may not be the perfect society but at least its a democracy, its culture is equally as massive as the chinese and its not the biggest source of societal cancer on this planet
>neutered/ censored films because Hollywood wants to get the Chinese market
>China buying film/ video games/ anything really industry and turning it into a soulless cashgrab, see Tecent and Chinese """"video games""""
>China supporting """"free trade""" while being THE most protectionist country on earth
>China stealing intellectual property for a living and generally being ok with it
>>
>>78558818
Jesus Christ you yanks/chinks cannot have any discussions without straw man arguments
>>
>>78558924
It's not a straw man. Having huge ass families that you can't support or provide a quality upbringing for is not only stupid on a family level, it's the hallmark of any third world country stuck in third world mentality.
>>
>>78559399
India has a birth rate of 2.40 (which is rapidly dropping too), that's BARELY above replacement level, especially in a country as poor as India where infant mortality (and all-cause mortality) is relatively high.

It's just absolutely pathetic that you're using one of China's weakest points (AWFUL demographics) and presenting it as a supposed strong point.

China is nowhere near being a fully developed country as of 2017, yet its population pyramid is already slowly starting to resemble that of a developed country. Within one generation its population pyramid will look like Japan's current one, except without anywhere near the economic development.
>>
pls send help
>>
>>78559496
>>>78559399
>Within one generation its population pyramid will look like Japan's current one, except without anywhere near the economic development.
and no retirement system, how will single childs support their parents ?
>>
File: superpower_by_2020.webm (3MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
superpower_by_2020.webm
3MB, 704x396px
>>78556942
China.
>>
File: king kohli.webm (181KB, 654x362px) Image search: [Google]
king kohli.webm
181KB, 654x362px
India, always stick with our cricket mates
>>
neither will be a superpower

there are only like half a billion middle class people on the planet today, we're not going to multiply the planet's wealth by 6 in just 33 years

china's growth is already slowing, that's why they're so desperate to control the south china sea, because without the ability to control shipping they will not be able to compete with other countries in the region for manufacturing business. it's simply getting too expensive to manufacture in china already and they're not even halfway developed.

the same thing will befall india, once they get a little more developed everyone will move their IT business to pakistan and the philippines
>>
>>78565242
>pakistan
kek no

I agree otherwise
>>
India cant even poo in loo
>>
>>78556942
China.
>>
>>78556942
China, I just hope that EU will be smart enough to ally with them.
>>
>>78559496
>China is nowhere near being a fully developed country as of 2017, yet its population pyramid is already slowly starting to resemble that of a developed country.
That's because of the one child policy from China governments which is retarded cause problem like male/female ratio become unbalance too.

One child policy is removed tho. Maybe there will be some change in the near future of this matters but there are also could lead to other problem when the populations are too much. Time will tell.
>>
>>78556942
China
>>
>>78565594
>That's because of the one child policy from China governments which is retarded cause problem like male/female ratio become unbalance too.

Common myth, China's birth rates were already quickly declining by the time the OCP was instated and now that it has been removed, the birth rates are still abysmal.
>>
india
>>
>>78556942
China. At least Shang Hai and Hong Kong are nice
>>
China, unless India gets a headstart in destroying yurop and the rest of this shithole of a """""continent"""""" surrounding territories.
>>
>>78556942
seriously, how can anyone think that fucking india of all places can be a world superpower. They don't even have a stable infrastructure in the year 2017
>>
>>78556980
so china
>>
>>78558482
19 million babies a year is not enough?
>>
>>78559496
>Within one generation its population pyramid will look like Japan's current one,
Except that's false. China's current population pyramid is roughly the same as the USA's. Their average age is the same as our's.
China's population will expand until 2040, at the earliest. That is nothing like Japan which peaked in 2010.
>>
>>78565637
China had population control and birth education since 1970. Just because 1CP happened in 1980 does not mean those other efforts were meaningless.

>abysmal
The fertility rate was above 2 until 1994, and has been 1.6-1.7 since then. Japan by comparison has been below 2 since 1972.

You armchair analysts should fucking kill yourselves before challenging someone like me.
>>
>>78556942
China will probably absorb us by 2050, i don't really have a choice
>>
>>78570504
You have a suspicious amount of knowledge about the situation in China. Immigrant
>>
>>78570386
their working age population has already peaked.
>>
>>78572075
This. Having a majority of retirees as your demography isn't healthy or good for sustainable growth.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.