[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. You're country 2. Do you believe that there's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: DHe0OGjUAAQZew7.jpg (35KB, 807x316px) Image search: [Google]
DHe0OGjUAAQZew7.jpg
35KB, 807x316px
1. You're country
2. Do you believe that there's a link between white nationalist protests and Islamic extremism?

Flag
No
>>
>>78552305
I believe white nationalists have more in common with Salafists than they do with the left. That being said, the two movements are still very different.
>>
>>78552305
You can't just put
>1. You're (your?) country
before a post and make it not politics and /int/ appropriate.
>>
>>78552305
Yes, I think the nationalists want to make the traitors pay for bringing in Arabic peoples into Europe and America
>>
>>78552305
Woah, at last I truly see. The American alt right were causing the terrorism in Europe all along.
>>
>>78552351
sure you can faggot, you can make literally any topic int related by putting 1. ur cunt first
>>
>>78552305
1. Flag
2.Not ENTIRELY, but White Nationalists/ Aut-right fellas tend to have similar beliefs with Islamists.
>Anti-semitism
>Forms of racial heirarchy
>traditional gender roles, with women being denied certain rights
>Advocates of the censor-ship/ destruction of art that may offend them (be it degenerate or haram)
>>
File: BP8H1202.jpg (25KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
BP8H1202.jpg
25KB, 552x368px
>>78552305
both is jewish tools
>>
>>78552305
Alas! Extremism only creates extremism!! We must kill all extremists in order to eliminate extremism!
>>
>>78552429
The truth
>>
>>78552429
What do you suggest they do? Vote?
>>
>>78552351
I think you're wrong on that, buddy.
>>
I think /pol/tards have a lot more in common with muslims than they probably like to think
>>
>>78552305
They're both loud, obnoxious niggers at the end of the day, so sure, why not.
>>
>>78552305
Yes, in that nationalist protests rise as a result of a disparate culture/religious affiliation carrying out extremist acts. Its a protective response to a threat.
>>
>Do you believe that there's a link between white nationalist protests and Islamic extremism?

Yes. Both are caused by 89iq subhumans.
>>
>>78552305
both of them were a copy of the nice islam truck of peace and tolerance attack
>>
>>78552305
>Do you believe that there's a link between white nationalist protests and Islamic extremism
Their rhetoric and views are more congruent than they would care to admit. In regards to women they are basically carbon copies.
>>
>>78552603
Tru

Had Muhammad been white they will be converting in droves.
>>
File: Untitled.png (519KB, 670x917px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
519KB, 670x917px
>both have a cringeworthy victim complex
>both use revisionist history for intra-group propaganda
>both blame Jews for their failings
in addition to all the other similarities already mentioned
>>
White nationalism is protectionist, islamic terror is expansionist.
There is far more of the latter, so no.
>>
>>78552972
>White nationalism is protectionist, islamic terror is expansionist.
Practicing taqiyya as well I see.
>>
>>78553031
Inshallah, you know it brother.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.