[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Marzieh. She came as a refugee to Sweden from Afghanistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: refugeegirl.png (348KB, 366x503px) Image search: [Google]
refugeegirl.png
348KB, 366x503px
This is Marzieh. She came as a refugee to Sweden from Afghanistan but now faces the risk of deportation as the Swedish government has determined Afghanistan to be safe. She's now protesting the decision together with hundreds of other Afghani youth who fled to Sweden in pursuit of a new life.

Would you like her to be deported, /int/?
>>
>>78541137
Will she get killed back in Afghanistan?
>>
Only if Afghanistan can be regarded as safe. Though ive heard that the Taliban will run over the gov again soon so we might save money by not bothering.
>>
Sweden NO!

Actually i dont give a fuck, but Sweden should be expelled from the Schengen treaty
>>
Was her life in danger? Probably not. Fuck that bitch, what did she ever do for the west?

>inb4 eesti cant into west :DDDD
>>
Do you love Japan?
>>
>>78541290
It's not like we migrate to Spain anyway so why do you care? More of you coming here. Also our taxes to the EU basically keeps your shithole country afloat, some gratitude would be in place.
>>
>>78541137
>Good refugees
get out!
>Yihadists
welcome home!

geez. as in favour as i am on immigration, we're dealing with this in the worst manner
>>
Sandpeople are the snake on Europe's chest
>>
>>78541561
but those are mountainpeople
>>
>>78541343
You're paying what? LMFAO we owe nothing to you but your stupid political cuck actions that everyone is now suffering across Europe.
>>
>>78541993
This is why we should've never invited you people to the EU. Entitlement culture, shitty economies etc. You're clearly not 1st world as we are.
>>
>>78542095
The only thing where Sweden comes first is in tape and social failure. You can freeze yourselves in your shitty lands.
>>
>>78541137
if they're going to deport refugees they could at least start with all the religious useless cunts instead of her
>>
>>78542236
Rape*
>>
>>78542236
In any objective measure your country is worse. Thankfully we have the patience and intelligence to realize we can help you, but it's tiring when you get no gratitude.
>>
i think the swede's argument is: she's hot, let her stay

and I guess I agree
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.