[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you happy that the U.S. government is finally doing something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Irish.png (285KB, 1175x600px) Image search: [Google]
Irish.png
285KB, 1175x600px
Are you happy that the U.S. government is finally doing something about the 50,000 Irish illegals?
>>
>>78521914
>who was
American education
>>
Ireland is richer than the US and part of Schengen so I don't understand why they would even attempt this.
>>
>>78521914
something something shooting yourself in the foot
>>
Illegal europeans commit less crime than legal mexicans, and illegal mexicans commit less crime than legal somalians.
>>
50,000 is a massive exaggeration according to various things I've read which puts it closer to 10,000, but yeah they should have gone through the proper channels
>>
>>78522000
It's the Central Americans who are illegally immigrating these days, my dude
>>
>>78522000
Illegals are still illegals faggot.
>>
>>78521963
no jobs there think about it irealnd is just a small tax haven country
>>
>>78522150
regards, Ireland pro
>>
>Mr Deasy, who is the Government’s envoy to the US Congress, met immigration experts and researchers in the field during a visit to Washington last month. He was citing research from the Pew Research Center in Washington.

>According to analysis by demographer Jeffrey Passel, one of the foremost experts in the US on immigration and the demography of specific ethnic groups, the number of unauthorised Irish immigrants living in the US between 2005 and 2015 was in the range of 10,000-15,000.
>>
>>78522225
regards, butthurt Londonderry
>>
>>78522225
It's true, though. Especially for higher wages.
>>
>>78522323

The official estimate from the federal government is still 50,000.
>>
File: maga bill.png (701KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
maga bill.png
701KB, 1080x1069px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADmX9eMEV9U

Papist scum finally getting whats what
>>
>>78522369
ok, they're wrong though
>>
>>78522150
>>78522363
Just lower your corporation tax bro. It's not that hard :^)
>>
>>78521914
GOOD
>>
most of the illegals ive met have unironically been brits and scots who overstay their visas and live in toronto.
>>
>>78522355
The IRA killed your uncle haha
>>
>>78521914
Why exactly do liberals in USA bitch about deporting illegals?
If the immigration laws are too harsh, they should be changed, but ignoring current laws is no viable solution
>>
>>78523150

Liberals see Mexicans as votes.

They'll screw the whole country over if they think it helps them win elections. Such patriots.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.