[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 28 >never went to university >spent 10 years working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: synapse.gif (972KB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
synapse.gif
972KB, 250x158px
>tfw 28
>never went to university
>spent 10 years working in different jobs
>feel like my life is meaningless
Am I too late to start? I want to study medicine, but that would mean that I'd be 34 when I graduate.
>>
>>78520584
>he thinks he will take just 6 years to finish medicine

btw if you have the money and the will do it, age is just a number (kek). The real problem is: will you find a job easily after?
>>
>>78520584
If you dont change something now you'll feel the same way at 34.

5 years from now you'll be glad you started now. Keep that in mind
>>
>>78520584

Of course you're not too late

If you want to do it you should do it.
>>
>>78520584
>implying if you are a doctor life has a meaning
>implying they won't squeeze you like a lemon in the hospital, working like crazy
>implying you will become a normie / get a gf because you earn more money.
>implying you won't go bald/ crazy in the process of getting a degree in medicine
>>
>>78520584
Do it. Better to have some purpose of your own volition (whether on your own or sparked by some factor ) then to just float in the tides of life which is a luxury only the rich may have in most cases.

It's honestly worth the effort what you want to do.
>>
34 isn't that old
>>
>>78520988
he will prolly finish studying at 40 though
>>
>>78520810
Back to r9k
>>
why doubt? If you really want to do something then just do it. Age doesn't matter at all. Nothing will change unless you get serious about it.
>>
>>78520662
Doctors have guaranteed jobs.
>>78520694
One of my biggest fears is being surrounded by people 10 years younger than me.
>>78520718
Thanks Israel.
>>78520810
Doctors save lives, I think that's a powerful meaning.
>>78520881
Thanks Canada
>>78521069
But I will be competing against people 10 years younger than me. I have friends the same age as me that have doctoral degrees and all that fancy stuff. How do I face this overwhelming feeling of worthlessness?
>>
>>78520584
Medicine takes alot of years to study but if you know that not going to uni is something you're going to regret for the rest of your life go for it. Maybe choose a field that won't require alot of years to study.
>>
>>78521517
>Maybe choose a field that won't require alot of years to study.

doctors have public jobs though, age will be a problem if he has to find private jobs, me thinks
>>
>>78521435

>Doctors have guaranteed jobs

Howling.
>>
>>78520584
In poor country no, it's alright. If you can make sure education will be an upgrade to your current lifestyle of course. Becoming a doctor at 34 will most likely be better than keep being a part timer for 6 year. (Unless you're a graphic designer or something.)

In rich country with small gap between the rich and the poor, or the educated and the uneducated, I'll just recommend you to do whatever you're doing and git gud (if you love what you're doing of course.) Seriously, rich country are just that good. You still make less than a doctor but you sure as hell will be happy.

I'm talking from my perspective and I'm from a different country than you (though our flag sure are similar) so I don't really know if it's the case in your cunt. Good luck I guess.
>>
>>78521596
true
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.