[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country has the most sjw per capita? In my opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cea.jpg (503KB, 1400x1102px) Image search: [Google]
cea.jpg
503KB, 1400x1102px
What country has the most sjw per capita?

In my opinion it is Germany.
>>
france?
sweden?
>>
>>78516884
Israel. Jews are automatically SJWs.
>>
England.

SJW and radical leftists need to be eradicated. They are a parasite that have infested Western societies.
>>
>>78517533
>SJW and radical leftists
You do realize that they only exist before you're feeding them the attention they crave? I don't think Internet feminism even existed to the scale it does now before GG.

By getting at angry at them, you just validate them. The Trump election pretty much proved that the public doesn't really side with them, so ignore them and that let be it.
>>
>>78516904
Israel is interesting. They are the exact opposite of what SJWs like but Jews outside Israel are SJW as fuck
>>
>>78516893
Sweden. I know a few online, the memes are true. They are brought up that wat.
>>
>>78516893
i never saw a real sjw irl and i'm not the least social french poster although i live in a small-medium city
>>
probably Sweden, I think Germans aren't really SJW but get hit with the anti-nazi propaganda all their life
>>
>>78516884
Definitely America
>>
>>78516884
Probably Worst Korea?
>>
>>78517562
The problem is that they have significant influence in city demographics, because a ridiculous number of people are ``apolitical''.

Because so many people in America don't vote, whether it's for state ordinances, state offices, or federal offices, democracy has essentially failed, because not enough people are being properly represented.
This allows fringe groups in places like California to win ballots by only hundreds of votes.
Of course, if fringe groups are the only people that bother to vote, then you essentially stand no chance of getting any actually representative ordinances or offices.
>>
>>78516884
I think this racist self-hatred is already out of fashion here, but just starting for the burgers
>>
>>78519620
And I'm guessing you and your /pol/ friends are the real representation of people's opinions?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.