[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mfw I go outside and see people of all ethnic backgrounds and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: starry-eyed-pepe.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
starry-eyed-pepe.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Mfw I go outside and see people of all ethnic backgrounds and heritages interacting civilly and contributing to society.
>>
>>78513428
nice
>>
mexican is not many
>>
>>78513428
new york or what?
>>
>>78513498
Hey fuck you buddy Canadians add to that cultural diversity here in the USA
>>
>>78513537
south american natives (mexicans) are kinda related to canadians(asians) so its just the same
>>
>>78513498
It's all races tbqh
>>78513514
California.
>>
>>78513643
which part? I kind of want to move there. Be close to SF or LA but not with the skyrocket prices
>>
>>78513823
Southern California. In a suburb an Hour from LA. It's mostly whites were I live, but there are a lot of Asians, Hispanics, Muslims and Indians as well.
>>
>>78513565
Should come over to the states and bring along some of your monkeys to further enrich our country anon!
>>
File: 1502575417706.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1502575417706.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
Now that's some bullshit, I've lived in London and everyone always goes back to living in their ethnic ghettos, separate from those who are different from themselves.

It's in human nature, we a tribal animals that function better when we are surrounded by people that look like us, talk like us and behave like us.
Opening Spain's border has only brought misery to us, now we a filled with Romanians, Moors and Blacks who come here to steal, counterfeit and rape. It's a disgrace. When I was growing up, my grandma could always leave the door house open because of how much she trusted the community, nowadays if you do that, you'll get home invaded by some fucking nigger or a gypsy.
>>
File: 1486342884168.jpg (48KB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
1486342884168.jpg
48KB, 589x589px
Nice thread
>>
>>78514093
we aren't london though
>>
>>78514130

The function is the same, the city doesn't change anything. I think the current unstable political civil state of the US tells you as much.

Life is not a Disney movie, people are better off when they work alongside those of their own race, who share their vision for the future.
>>
>>78514020
Orange County ?
>>
It's the dream senpai
>>
File: IMG_5675.jpg (165KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5675.jpg
165KB, 900x506px
Only when every race has a homeland will there be peace between us in North America
>>
>went outside and none of the darkies I saw were killing or robbing

What now, racists?
>>
>>78514921
Yup.
>>
>>78513428
I'm glad I don't live in California
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.