[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do eurocucs hate us Islamic lions when they KNOW that we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x322px
Why do eurocucs hate us Islamic lions when they KNOW that we are the future of Europe, the heirs of this continent, the ones who carry the mantle of responsibility to ensure the survival of Europe.

"Native" Europeans are dying out. The women would rather get a dog than a child, and on top of that the men are starting to become infertile* and impotent.

However, luckily we have arrived to change this. We are virile, we multiply at staggering rates, and it's only us who can save Europe from the wretched state it's heading for.

*https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/26/sperm-count-falling-sharply-in-developed-world-researchers-say.html
>>
Come out of your cucksheds, euros.
>>
hoi
>>
Nothing but greed and jealousy. wh*tE men know they can't compete with Middle-Eastern superior genes so instead of joining us, they hate us.
Bless the wh*tE women who rather join us (or rather my dick) and pass on our superior genes.
>>
you just posted this thread and it was mostly you to talking to yourself
this honestly reads more like something from a fetish site than a regular post
>>
make these threads on pol please we're making wh*Te subhumans there so insecure they sperg out
>>
>>78495095
how the little pigs would grunt if they knew what the old boar suffered
>>
>>78495998
just made a thread on /pol/ about it

let's see how much their ass burns
>>
>>78496121
link?
>>
>>78496180
>>>/pol/138216838
>>
File: file.png (211KB, 964x880px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
211KB, 964x880px
>>78495095
While I certainly am no doctor or biologist (let me put that up on front) I do like looking a bit deeper in stuff like this. It seems the only real source people seem to be repeating is one study, even though they based it on more studies. Now I am not saying there are not more researches like this, I have not looked at all of them. But it is a thing of the media that they take researches, make bold proclamations that are bound to get people to read and leave a bit of different opinions hanging in the rain as if it was a Spartan baby too weak to get into the army.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e2a8/2a4712b3a6fd03321cc74053d2329427830b.pdf

Now I just scanned this but at least it puts some questions on the table.

Also, some countries that are supposed to have low sperm counts like Denmark or Sweden do not use the pill as much as countries like Morocco.

https://onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/birth-control-around-the-world/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.