[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Finland get bullied by Sweden when they're the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (60KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60KB, 247x204px
Why does Finland get bullied by Sweden when they're the ones protecting them from Russia and also have a better government?
>>
because finns are not human
>>
Yeah, they seem like a weird neighbor to get so pissy towards. It could be A LOT worse Swedes right?
>>
Finns have always been brutalised and oppressed by Swedish people.

I often wonder if it's in their blood.
>>
>>78486907
hate this revisionism
>>
because last time sweden was at war was over 200 years ago. their populace consists of docile generations.
>>
>>78486337
Because Sweden and Finland go way back and there is a lot of love-hate-love history and mechanics between them.

And lets not even mix in rest of the Nordics into the equation.

But do note Love-Hate-Love has more love than hate in it <3
>>
>>78486982

Laugh at this Fenno-Swede retard
>>
>>78487077
My friend look at the world around you and what allies and friends Finland truly has. Sweden is chief among them despite the family affairs of the past and their snippy 'holier than thou' approach.

Do not be blinded by the pakkoruotsi. It truly is not fault of the Swedes.
>>
File: love_love.png (603KB, 1024x545px) Image search: [Google]
love_love.png
603KB, 1024x545px
>>78486337
I don't bully or hate Finland.
>>
>>78487180

>Swedish far left aka almost all Swedes want Finland to become Islamic like Sweden
>Swedish far right wants to exterminate Finns

With friends like that...
>>
>>78487353
Would you rather snuggle with the russians?
>>
>>78487397

Why choose between cyanide and rat poison?
>>
>>78487525
You deserve better, If you bordered us we would take better care of you/make better bro's
>>
>>78487353
Sweden does have problems and it is Swedish culture to tolerate and build forward. This is one of the weakness of Swedes they do not want to see evil and do good.

And that is a horrible combination at the moment. Specially now that they are locked into the "We must show the world" stance. But in the end... Swedes are a LOT like Fins we share a lot of our culture and values with them.

Hopefully Sweden can pull itself together a bit more. And as for extremes go i am sure idiots of both extreme spectrums in Finland think the same.
>>
>>78486337
Because Finns are like Trump voters in USA, suburban and rural retards.
>>
>>78487945
If you were trying to make me like the finns more than I already did you've succeeded, Abdallah
>>
but that's wrong

we like finland
>>
>>78487945
wtf trump is good though??
>>
I don't know what this is about, i love Finland
>>
>>78487772
What are these extremists in Finland, you speak of? Finnish Neo-Nazis are Nordicists who hate Finland and love Sweden and Scandinavia. It was the norm in Sweden less than a century ago to look down on Finns, deem them subhuman (which prevails in a more subtle form) and even sterilize them. No such ideology has ever gained ground here.
>>
Finland map on euro truck simulator 2 when?
>>
>>78486337
Because the Swede is eternal and not to be trusted.
>>
>>78490055
we dindu nuffin
>>
File: IMG_1002.jpg (131KB, 451x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.jpg
131KB, 451x561px
>>78486948
>>78490157
You will pay for your sins, Sw*de. You cannot evade karma.
>>
File: 98767yti.png (60KB, 223x209px) Image search: [Google]
98767yti.png
60KB, 223x209px
>>78486407
>>78486948
>>78487333
>>78487945
>>78488027
>>78489608
>>78490157
PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.