[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw tried to attempt to get a stranger's phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0693.jpg (8KB, 124x109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.jpg
8KB, 124x109px
>tfw tried to attempt to get a stranger's phone number but always failed
>>
why do you save the thumbnail of images?
>>
>>78485521
What did you mean
>>
File: kekekekekekekekek.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekekekekek.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>78485615
You have a tiny image like your tiny penis!
>>
How did you try? Can you green text what happened?

I've been considering this since I have no female friends
I'm not autistic or anything but I just moved to a new city and people here are different (they're autistic not me)
>>
>>78485995
6 times but always got rejected
>>
>>78485995
It's simple. Approach then ask phone number
>>
>>78486087
Wait you didn't even introduce yourself first
Wouldn't that be helpful?
>>
>>78485493
>This retard literally went up to a girl and tried to become a PUA
My sister just laughed at you.
>>
>>78486306
Yes
>>
>>78486358
What's the problem
>>
>>78486519
>you make yourself look like a perv
Consider pursuing a social hobby, or just be in college.
>>
>>78486545
How else are we supposed to get gfs if we don't have pre established connections?
>>
>>78486604
Have actual friends, then work from there?
>>
>>78486625
I don't have time for friends I need to study
And I'm at a second tier uni, for now, so anti-intellectual mentality is a thing. I won't be making friends that way.
>>
>>78486545
I have no friends. What should i do
>>
>>78486726
>second tier uni
>in Australia
My friends are studying there, and they got out for drinks most days, and the curriculum there is way easier than what we have here.
>I need to study
What's so hard?
>>
>>78485995
Where did you move? I want to make a judgement on your judgenent
>>
>>78486892
From bathurst to Sydney north suburbs
Being a normie seems much more important here
>>78486809
Transferring to better schools is supposedly easy but I don't want take the chance and end up spending an extra year in this place so I want to keep a 4.0.
What schools do they go to? It would probably be easier to do well at one of the first tier unis since the faculties might not be so incompetent and disorganised
>>
>>78487292
My grandfather was from Bathurst. And lol you go to mq too?
>>
>>78485493
Have you tried dressing up nicely and maintaining decent hygiene? Lose weight if fat
>>
>>78487574
I'm not fat rather be skinny. At that times i dressed casually and only washed hair
>>
>>78485493
Do that shit in a bar or club not in the middle of the street s**th korean
>>
>>78487765
Bar and club is too unfamiliar to me
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.