[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First time on /int/ >Carefully write sentence, do grammar&spelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>First time on /int/
>Carefully write sentence, do grammar&spelling check, look up thesaurus, quote sentences from English books to make it more natural

>Now
>Who cares about English XD its not reddit
>>
>>78483821
Using English casually after you can be mildly competent ingrains proper syntax and flow much more naturally than strict grammar construction

You've probably just become able to write intelligibly and it's more natural now
>>
>>78483821
What's with that scitzophrenic Korean who rants to himself? Is he ok?

I heard about this psyco neet in Korea who thinks people are stalking her or whatever who makes little cubbys or whatever and spends all day livestreaming herself on the internet because she thinks she's being watched? wtf?
>>
>>78484334
>Shinzo Korean
He probably went to ilbe

>Psycho woman
Let her alone, someday she'll realize that if she has nothing to hide then she does not have to fear
>>
>>78484334
I don't usually do this dear sir, but...

*schizophrenic*

Still, your post was actually kind of epic my good gentlesir!

I do not usually do this but here I am. I hereby announce, you are getting an upvote from me! Enjoy it! It's all yours!
>>
>>78484428
Scitzo*

Also what's with that movie where the fella was crippling the people in the village for the insurance and then some nutjob pretends to be his mum and he kills himself? Was a good start and then went to shit. Korean cinema is usually much better than that.
>>
>>78484484
Literally what
I don't watch movies
>>
>>78484559
Eh who cares. It was shit.

Taeguki was super good though. Also Oldboy
>>
File: sad_fag_being_smart.jpg (3KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
sad_fag_being_smart.jpg
3KB, 125x105px
>>78483821
>tfw im too intelegente for to use commas
>>
>>78484647
They're good
Watch handmaid by park chanwook if you're interested
>>
>>78484691
What's it about?

I am a cyborg or whatever it's called is super cute too but I kept losing interest halfway through
>>
>>78484723
Umm.. it's about a female handmaid happened to work at rich villages
>>
>>78484768
So like a period drama?

idk man seems like the golden age of Korean cinema has been and gone. Stuff like Volcano high and Arahan were super cute. Really enjoyed Jeon Woochi too but that was a while ago. Also Musa was badass
>>
learn the rules to break the rules
>>
File: 1481187423778.png (339KB, 200x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481187423778.png
339KB, 200x333px
>>78484723
>>78484808
>The Aussie's posts are ten times more illegible than the Korean's
>>
>>78483821
lurk moar
>>
>>78484888
Actually man I saw this thing on memebook today. Can you take 5 seconds out of your day to show me how yanks say coriander?
>>
>>78484923
core-e-and-er
>>
>>78485371
More thinking on that voice recorder program
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.