[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your country 2. your experiences with drugs japan I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: pope LSD.gif (389KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
pope LSD.gif
389KB, 320x320px
1. your country
2. your experiences with drugs

japan
I've never used them. I don't think I can obtain any here :(
>>
>>78483175
>he has no arab drug dealers in the park
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503074628576-1.jpg (62KB, 650x526px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503074628576-1.jpg
62KB, 650x526px
W Polsce nie ma dobrych dragow. Moze tylko amfetamina ktora wszyscy chwala.
Btw co robisz wJaponii, jestes nauczycielem?
>>
flag
weed- it's good! speaking generally, moderate (being key here) marijuana intake is literally harmless imho. got pretty hard on the bongs for a few years tho and it ends up becoming a vortex where you do nothing all day and have 0 drive. all in all still good though, still smoke a joint every now and then
good for- milling around the house aimlessly, eating, thinking about things, long distance train travel if you've no chance of interaction with any humanoid
negatives- is ''''''''habit forming''''''''' if you're dumb and smoke cones every day, trouble sleeping/nightmares if this occurs, makes u lazy

ecstacy/mdma- great fun desu. pretty harmless as well imho, dependent on like having an idea what you're taking is MDMA. can be good fun with close friends or a girl because all barriers are down wanna just love everyone and relax etc etc. common as muck around here. sometimes you can't get an erection though which sucks because you ca get pretty worked up. have eaten so much ecstacy i put myself in a pretty bad depression for a few years. comedowns probably aren't as severe as people describe but it's like a low mood. anyway after really regular and heavy use it took about a year to feel good and normal again. use sparingly but honestly sweet

speed- shitty cheap coffee, feels yuck is yuck. same goes for ice. ruiner of lives and it's not even that good

xanax- i'ma go to sleep now. half bar or so in a social situation is kinda good if you're like high level anxious but honestly never got the hype. useful if you're cming down vicious and can't sleep.

LSD- the pinnacle. the alpha and omega. for me at least this is 'drugs'. it's not just a feeling, or an enhancement of a situation, a good lsd trip is an experience that'll leave you thinking. high levels of euphoria, wonderful visuals and a liquid train of thought that is really fun. have had really intense visual trips and others that were like kind of mental but they were all pretty good.
>>
>>78483396
cont LSD-
I've personally never had a bad trip despite being in some situations that could be described as unpleasant (watched a dog get run over once it was pretty bad) but never was scary or anything i always felt empowered desu. it's the bomb, reccomend it. don't be scared it's really really good. hesitate to say it's got something to teach you or some new age bullshit but it can like get you thinking about things in a different way especially about yourself. make of that what you will.
only thing to take note of is u can by acid testers and would reccomend testing them before so you know you've got the real deal and won't be dissapointed

mushrooms- like a dumbo LSD that's psychotically visual, you'll fucking lose your mind for a few hours if you eat enough haha. taste like socks and mud. really high, make you really dumb, blast you into another universe of colour and patterns and euphoria and an intense connection and desire to be with nature. it's good. remember not being able to read for a few hours after a trip once lol. again i reckon they're pretty sweet but they're kinda hard to dose (where i am from and with my knowledge of em. but the visuals are super intense

2cb- like a kinda scarier, less euphoric acid, it's ok!

cocaine- waste of time drug, expensive, status symbol, strippers and girls love it. dcent to drink with thats about it

sure theres some i've missed but whatever
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.