[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to america >get shot >go to Philippines >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: duterte-171.jpg (901KB, 3673x2747px) Image search: [Google]
duterte-171.jpg
901KB, 3673x2747px
>go to america
>get shot

>go to Philippines
>get shot
>cops plant drugs on your person and penis
>plant gun in your hand
>comes out in spot report as "druggie shot trying to shoot back at police"
>realize it was the cop that planted evidence all along

God someone save me from this country
>>
>>78478270
>Go to australia
>Get stabbed by abos
>>
File: karen.jpg (104KB, 731x409px) Image search: [Google]
karen.jpg
104KB, 731x409px
>>78478270
t. yellowcuck drugpusher
No extra income for you faggots
>>
>>78478270
Sounds like Colombia.

That's how they tried to get rid of the commie ex-husband of one of my aunts.
>>
>>78478347
Nice try dutdut cuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdOIDErJ34w
>>
>>78478362
We're pretty much gonna be like Colombia at this rate. A failed drug ""war"" with thousands of innocent people dead.
>>
File: IMG_0418.jpg (40KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.jpg
40KB, 197x190px
>>78478270
Hey man, how is your local area? What's the good parts of the Philippines? I have a Filipino lady who works at my college food hall and we pretend she's my adopted mom because I look flip (don't my dad). She's super nice. Tell me more though m8 I might be the most powerful race in the world
>>
File: dutdut2.jpg (158KB, 2667x1500px) Image search: [Google]
dutdut2.jpg
158KB, 2667x1500px
>>78478368
>Human Rights Watch
>Soros giving $100M
try again druggies
>>
wtf, there is more than one flip on /int/? i always thought of him as the flip. he usually posts in sudaca threads. there is more??
>>
>>78478465
>muh dutdut

Duterte only kills poor druggies while his son who is embroiled in a $6 billion drug smuggling case is free as a bird.
http://www.rappler.com/nation/178018-customs-paolo-duterte-drugs-smuggling-davao

We killed 95 drug ""suspects"" in two nights.
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/923117/drug-suspects-bulacan-drug-bust-war-on-drugs-president-rodrigo-duterte-anti-illegal-drugs-pnp
http://www.rappler.com/nation/179057-manila-overnight-operation-25-dead-70-arrested?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nation

Duterte also wants all human rights advocates shot.
http://www.rappler.com/nation/178968-duterte-probe-shoot-human-rights-advocates

Here's a cop killing a dude who isn't a druggie and planted evidence ON CAMERA

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/08/17/17/binatilyo-patay-nang-manlaban-sa-pulis-pero-iba-ang-kuha-sa-cctv

The cop is free as a bird atm
>>
>>78478513
CHI
>>
>>78478513
There were a bunch of Flips in /asean/, now the general is dead, they disappear.
>>
>>78478555
their general is dead? why? i thought generals were thriving on int.
>>
>>78478579
Mods banned it or something. Flips shitposted it to death.
>>
File: gMfhd3g.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gMfhd3g.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>78478555
>>78478596
What, /asean/ is banned?
What happened? When?
>>
>>78478596
kek, wow, i didn't know you could shitpost more than /brit/s do.
>>
>>78478579
>>78478596
Other /asean/ got sick of their nonstop pinoypol posting and move to /nusantara/
>>
>>78478555
Hopefully the rest of the generals will follow suit.
>>
>>78478513
redditmods here on /int/ and /asean/ keep deleting my posts and banning me months back, yet keep that anti-dutdut from reddit poster alive.
So probably some of us stopped coming at /asean/ and probably /asean/ died cause nobody are posting cept for that plebbitfag and that va loving weeb
>>
>>78478626
so do you guys actually argue with each other about duderte? isn't it clear that he is a corrupt criminal thug and his "war on drugs" is bullshit? he probably kills off his enemies while helping his narco friends? he can have pretty much anyone killed.
>>
>>78478801
>>78478801
There's really no sensible argument about that demon anymore. The only ones who are arguing for him right now are those having genuinely retard-level thinking and trolls.
>>
>>78478450
I think ours failed because we focused on dealing with dealers, traffickers and, to a lesser extent, with growers, but not with consumers. And we didn't do in way as harsh as yours.

God, how much I wish our police shot consumers at sight, but no, "muh human rights" come first (but only for delinquents). Now we are full of drugheads, and with drug gangs bold and evil enough to force people in poor shantytowns to consume (whom they may get rid of later if they become unable to sustain their habit or find themselves with the need to commit crimes to sustain their habit), and to sell them near schools and mask them in candies to induce grade schoolers to consume.
>>
>>78478932
>police shot consumers at sight,
seriously?
one day they will shoot you. either by mistake or for fun
>>
>>78479015
Yes, I know that, but it's worth to let them do it. Druggies do more harm than good.
>>
File: 1479015293009.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1479015293009.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
I don't fucking care about this guy, but as long as he keep reducing the poorfag population and torturing them into constant chaos, then I'm totally satisfied with his actions.
>>
>be flip
>not be welcome anywhere
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.