[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UK >children under 12 are rarely mature enough to be left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1432066300799.jpg (97KB, 698x567px) Image search: [Google]
1432066300799.jpg
97KB, 698x567px
>UK
>children under 12 are rarely mature enough to be left alone for a long period of time
>children under 16 shouldn’t be left alone overnight

>US
>states, such as Delaware, or Colorado will investigate reports of any child under the age of 12 being left alone
>Illinois which requires children to be 14 years old and in Oregon 10.
>In 2014 and 2015, parents in Maryland were investigated by their local Child Protective Services when their children walked home from a park unsupervised

What the fuck is wrong with westerners? No wonder everyone is a faggot over there.
>>
>>78468599
>hear about the news in Latvia?
>literally who?
Why are Eastern Europeans such butthurt faggots?
>>
>>78468648
>leave your adolescent child unsupervised for a few hours
>get thrown in prison
>>
>>78468599
What? I walked to school and back unsupervised since I was about 8 and then spent the time alone until my parents got back from work.
>>
>>78469884
this.
I left house at 8 came for lunch (sometimes) and then I had curfew at around 9pm or 10pm in summer.
That since I was like 7.
Always walked to school alone.
Why are ameribabies so babysitted?
>>
>>78468599
>What the fuck is wrong with westerners?
Anglos*
>>
File: 1433704799584.jpg (62KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1433704799584.jpg
62KB, 500x462px
>7 & under - Should not be left alone for any period of time. This may include leaving children unattended in cars, playgrounds, and backyards. The determining consideration would be the dangers in the environment and the ability of the caretaker to intervene.

>8 to 10 years - Should not be left alone for more than 1½ hours and only during daylight and early evening hours.

>11 to 12 years - May be left alone for up to 3 hours but not late at night or in circumstances requiring inappropriate responsibility.

>13 to 15 years - May be left unsupervised, but not overnight.

>16 to 17 years - May be left unsupervised (in some cases, for up to two consecutive overnight periods).

american't leave your children alone
>>
>>78468599
It's to watch niggers. To make sure they are raping their cousins and daughters. Or selling their kids for crack or pimping them out
>>
kek
I guess because if they go outside they get shot
>>
>>78469884
Same, since I was 6 years old, year around, whatever the weather was.
First two schoolyears when I came back home I spent time alone till my parents came from work and brought my brother from kindergarten.
>>
>>78469678
>>78469884
>>78470188

The United States is less safe compared to your countries. And it's also like many other laws in that a lot of poeple don't obey them anyway
>>
>>78469678
polfag here. my polfag friend left to shop for literally 5 minutes and left his 11 years old daughter in the house. He came back to police at his doorstep. Happened here in Belfast
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.